Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. try searching for clicking rear axle
  2. spursmaddave

    Brembo brakes

    Oh bugger too slow
  3. Up to over £100 I would want to see the inside of it before I paid that much...
  4. Will, just thought have you spoken to Graham, he got his fitted monday and it must be fairly local to you, they obviously know the car and the exhaust now... might be worth asking at least
  5. So the mods can play but not us mere peasants.... fair enough I get told to 'do as I say not as I do' enough at work TBH It was meant ironically, in before you lock the lock.... sorry if that was not clear
  6. Comments in the comments thread Dave!! Backwards in a burning Zed sounds impressive!! Maybe a few somersaults to add a bit of drama? It's not as bad as you think, you won't end up in the barrier unless you want to? I managed 4 laps round the ring and gave it around 85% - although to be fair had my brakes been cooler I might have pushed a bit harder. I'm hoping to wear out my Falkens by April so that I can get some decent rubber!! Put your name down, you won't need lessons, we're not racing and we're not trying to set lap records. It's a bit of fun, cruising through Europe and making the most of the Ring and surrounding areas. Simple! Name on list??? Sorry I only just woke up I do like the idea of a European Cruise
  7. Meh... You get used to it
  8. Give glrnet a PM im sure when he first got his Zed he had a very similar problem
  9. I had mine fitted saturday lunchtime, 95 mile drive home, another 300 miles since then and it's starting to sound even Bit quiet with the standard airbox, but then I have been used to quite a bit more noise K&N delivery hopefully tomorrow
  10. I was asleep so me...
  11. As long as you find a good reliable dealer then that makes their prices a little easier to swallow I guess Something for nothing is always nice
  12. I know a good place, its just next to Jim's back garden Have you tried Abbey, they fitted my BC, can't remember how much it was as I had a few things done together... You will love the exhaust Will to the club !
  13. I love mine it's a little noisy now and again but it makes up for it in other ways
  14. iPhone Haven't trusted an android since blade runner... Jim I can make the same icon buy touching + and adding to home screen or have I missed something... I probably have it's 7 am and been up since lunchtime yesterday...
  15. How do you know I didn't
  16. Dunno what all the fuss is about, has this voided my membership of the manlove club
  17. Nice one Jim, I think I can spot a couple of the SE lot
  18. thats a wash mitt on his head Nah its a load of caterpillars on a swimming cap
  19. Me too Paul, are you any good on a guitar, I have this idea for a band.... Zed Zed Top
  20. I was looking forward to a good joke when I saw the thread title....
  21. Just upgrade your Bank account, I get everything with mine, even home start. That's along with mobile insurance home and abroad, card protection worldwide travel insurance (which I actually can't use ) and loads of other stuff too boring to list....
  22. Guys at work were slating this last night.... Glad I didn't queue up all night Oh I was working
  23. Sounds like me when I used to work days.... I would boot it all the way to the Dartford Toll before 6 a.m. then think I saved £1.... then thought I'm sure I had more petrol than that
  24. I don't think there will be any rush, most people will be too busy laughing for a week to actually enter
×
×
  • Create New...