Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Cheers i will look in to that. K1 exhaust was first on the list but i can see i am gonna have to sort wheels. Why not spend a bit more and get a DECENT exhaust for it
  2. So are you saying I should go first or lag behind the Miltek convoy Graham? It fine with ear plugs though... Really, is it THAT loud..... Yes it is.... and I should know a LOUD exhaust
  3. He definately had them on I saw them Shhhh you promised not to kiss and tell
  4. He has his own sub-section and does the Ferodo Pads http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=27438 Too slow Tell me about it
  5. Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
  6. I am not Mr Loud.... I am quiet and reserved and so is my car
  7. He has his own sub-section and does the Ferodo Pads http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=27438
  8. Vik I hope you are happy we converted another to the club I now have HFC's on my Milltek And that is a problem because........
  9. Dunno where you got that pic but thats not a standard exhaust
  10. Will, the demo WAS pants. It is a bit of a Marmite game I reckon. It certainly isn't a 'proper' racing game, the best way I can describe it is like Burnout with cops and robbers. One player will get boring pretty quick but multi player and online Imagine an 8 way game with 4 trying to evade the other 4 police cars... I would maybe suggest renting it out as you could love it or hate it really....
  11. Looking good I hate to say I told you so.... but... I told you that you would love it
  12. I have always found the 050As more than adequate... Some ppl on here choose tyres because of how they look not how they behave... take a lot of 'information' with a large pinch of salt
  13. But not just now as I am getting ready to watch footy Will add you when I'm on the XBox later
  14. Will add you Charlotte, just been playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit get that too and we can play cops and robbers
  15. Colin, is there any chance I could be banned from the exhaust sub section, after 4 combinations in as many months I need counselling before I look at any more posts like this...
  16. Love potions? Polyjuice potions? Please tell me more Professor Snape... On topic my handbrake is pants I get it adjusted and it is great then it starts to slip back... I always leave the car in gear, not a worry as you can't start it up in gear can you
  17. I've waited so long I'm now bored...
  18. You would say that, but I do agree
  19. Superb shine mate Get some back to black stuff or whatever for the front grill and bit at the bottom of the bumper though Those wheels look great, I looked at them so many times.... Watch the curbs on those sticky out bits though
  20. Milltek + Berks =
  21. Hi Mate, you definitely look more of a Gary than a Doris! Let us know how you get on and be good to know the true difference between the BC and K1 lots of people ask... I meant to say there is a piece of rear wheel arch trim that has to be removed for the BC to fit, it may have already been done to fit the K1 though... Nice to meet you, come along to some meet ups in your Custard Zed! Dave
  22. Unless you got some very nice rotors and pads then you got stung It happens, has happened to me more than once you either know about something or you don't
  23. Blooming Surrey lot though ! Soon be able to walk from one end of the County to the other on a line of Zeds ya really
×
×
  • Create New...