Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. She could **** in my favourite shoes and chew up my favourite shirt... but how could I stay angry with her when she looks at me with those eyes
  2. Ian we have never met but I will go out on a limb and say that I reckon Coco is SIGNIFICANTLY more gorgeous that you If I am wrong please PM me your number as after joining this forum I could be on the turn
  3. It has to be a posh cat chair otherwise that is the size of a Panther I will have to get a pic of my daughters cat, I am 6'4" and if I hold the cat with its paws on my shoulder it stretched down to my knees HUGE cat And I believe gorgeous blue eyes beat scary alien eyes anyday Lets just agree both are lovely in their own ways
  4. If I said her name was 'Snowy' would it then be relevant Ian... you know what they say about pets looking like their owners
  5. I can often be seen on a saturday nice with a roll of lino and my beatbox (about 30 years ago)
  6. I resemble that remark ! http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/lciO6vouG0Ow8izGTpsj
  7. Man you were lucky from what I heard... I was right at the front so oblivious to it all Glad you had a SAFE journey home
  8. Here is a close up for you[attachment=0]loki4.JPG[/attachment] I will see your pretty cat and raise you an even prettier one
  9. Oh Darren the shame of having the worst turned out car but only because mine wasn't black I agree Will my Christmas list has got a little longer... if only the DA had been blue and silver Graham would have bought one and I would have been able to borrow it (maybe) I was impressed with the guys from Meguiars as they didn't talk down to us like I expected and didn't push all their products on us, they just explained what we should do, showed us what their stuff does do and then said there it is if you want it Thanks for organising Tim although I expect you have created an army of DIY detailers so I am sure you will get a few orders and maybe a few SOS calls Nice drive back, better than the drive up
  10. 350z Roadster with roof down 350z Roadster with roof up
  11. 2nd hand mr2 and stook roofs go for 1000.00 easy. so those prices seem inline with most other OEM roofs, honda UK charged about 2.5k for a new roof back when they were in production. When you think about how much people pay for body kits then I suppose they are decent value and the Zed one looks like it changes the whole look of the car...
  12. Should have gone for the Fidanza flywheel though Graham It does make a bit of noise but when you get going woohooo You just need a louder exhaust to mask the chatter
  13. Glad the clutch & your arse are both in better working order
  14. Corvette C6 one but I imagine it is very similar... http://www.smoothline.com/images/gallery/corvette/c6/c6_dkred01.jpg'>http://www.smoothline.com/images/gallery/corvette/c6/c6_dkred01.jpg[/img http://www.smoothline.com/ Not exactly bargain prices... Base Price - Corvette C6 (2005 - present) ONLY $2699.00 primed and paint ready.
  15. I prefer the simple explaination 1. Turn on ignition 2. Turn left most dial all the way right 3. Turn middle dial so it points straight up 4. Turn nearest dial so it points straight up 5. Wait about 2 minutes 6. simples
  16. yeah but it's nice to know what your missing even if it isn't much because there is always the chance it could be something even if it isn't anything...
  17. In the bad snow earlier this year I had a woman in a crappy hatchback behind me WAY too close and everytime I looked in the mirror she was turned around shouting at her kids in the back seat that and everytime she pulled forward too far a slid towards my rear end Worst drive home ever, 10 miles and took 3 hours... luckily I am a laid back kind of guy and did not get stressed... Yeah right
  18. We need a link that works....
  19. WTF is the purpose of that site?!! Is it realy just girlies stuck in their cars ? ROFL if that sort of thing gets you lads going then why not just watch Penelope Pitstop? "oooooo Hey-yelp" Who said chivalry was dead ? now I know where I go wrong - I don't act helpless enough!! I will have you know it is a very educational and thought provoking site... I have it bookmarked
  20. If you are going to get stuck then outside a pub is not too bad
  21. Will can you bring your little camera tomorrow so we can do a little comparison
  22. While the Miltek are quite nice, you really need to be looking at the HKS systems Some say its loud, and some dont give a sh1t.... but they are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. And some say it sounds like Pavarotti farting through a tuba
  23. Any excuse to http://www.carstuckgirls.com/
  24. Trust me when you come to a meet and see some of the Fraggles that drive 350Z's you will realise that statement is very very wrong...
  25. Sorry couldn't resist a cheap shot Back on topic, no snow here either but bloody freezing I have a secret stash of grit £100 a bag to friends & family when stocks run out
×
×
  • Create New...