Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. noooo a good exhaust clip will do so much more for me Whatever floats your boat
  2. I have a day off tomorrow Anybody know where to get a good deal on it?
  3. This is now being returned for a full refund Thanks madmarky K&N cocked up everything in the box was for a 350z apart from the intake I sent them this pic and they couldn't really argue
  4. Ditto +4 technically as I got my last Exhaust from her too
  5. At the end of the day it (the thread) is one persons experience and 99.9% of the agreements are that he has had shoddy service all along the line, I don't remember reading anyone saying that ALL new Jags are crap etc as that would be far too ranging a comment, even for someone that owns a new Jag.
  6. Don't take this the wrong way... you have some very nice Audio equipment there so why on earth have you got a K1 exhaust that must drone all over it and totally spoil the sound...
  7. Exactly. Exchange the Petrol bit with any of the following - Tyres Air Intake Brake Pads Exhaust
  8. Vids are pretty pointless unless they are a comparison. Hopefully if someone brings a decent cam to the Goodwood meet we can do a comparison between a few different Zorsts
  9. Have you tried it while you are walking, must be at least 100 bhp at the heel
  10. Am I wrong for being disappointed that he didn't hit anything...
  11. See, If I'd have known, would have been worth a listen at the meet Ah well, hopefully next time Well I am shy and don't like to boast What was with the buddy club and the stockings then? Both gone now I now have a Milltek, a Pipe & some slippers
  12. See, If I'd have known, would have been worth a listen at the meet Ah well, hopefully next time Well I am shy and don't like to boast
  13. I bet 90% of members couldn't tell if their car was filled up with Supermarket Unleaded of BP Ultimate anyway
  14. Average price difference around me is +7p for Super over normal Unleaded... So to save £393.53 thats 5,621 litres.... 25mpg = 5.5 miles per litre 5,621 * 5.5 = 30,957 miles So if you use normal unleaded after 30K you get a free upRev
  15. The Milltek is very quiet on motorways, absolutely no drone at all. I now have HFC's fitted and I only get a very very slight amount of drone even now and that is only at very low revs. Adam, I was after an exhaust with exactly those requirements. i wanted something that sounded great when you put your foot down, burbled nicely when you took your foot off but was nice and quiet on cruising. The miltek fits all the bills, its great +2 but with a bit more
  16. Good find My HSK's are hooked up to a JL Audio J2 320.4
  17. Says 69 here http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/Doc/Hert ... HSK165.pdf Not sure which depth figures to take HKS Total Depth = 79 MKS Total Depth = 84 Anyway the HKS fit I bought them from another member so I knew that already
  18. I think the HSK's are 75mm
  19. I think what some people have done is just pad in the area where the rear sub goes in the gt model and use the whole enclosure without fabbing a box? I don't see why you'd get the rear speakers done personally, just a 2 channel amp and the 2 front speakers and leave it without a sub until you can do that. But then again, imho decent speakers don't need a sub separate. I'm tempted by the hertz mlk165's but they're too deep for the doors I think I have hertz hsk 165's front and back Are the mlk's that much deeper?
  20. What a waste of a perfectly good scooter
  21. The Milltek is very quiet on motorways, absolutely no drone at all. I now have HFC's fitted and I only get a very very slight amount of drone even now and that is only at very low revs.
  22. But then you will have to stop and take them off won't you? I reckon useful in Sweden or somewhere like that but not over here...
  23. A Vid of me or the Exhaust HFC could stand for 'Hefty Flowery Corset' If someone brings a decent cam the Brokeback Manlove Club will all park in a line and play 'Flower of Scotland' for you with our Zorsts
×
×
  • Create New...