Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I have the REO50A's and they are great Not sure about REO40's but they are not very well regarded to say the least
  2. Didnt you realise you had a 3.5 v6 under that bonnet with 313 thirsty horses? It will get better (very very slightly) when your right foot gets lighter and you stop But neither might ever happen
  3. Fantastic write up as usual Alex Especially like the pink trim on your seat cover
  4. I think he has just been busy, sure he won't let us down I agree the list is a bit of a dog's dinner, lets hope everyone turns up
  5. Said bye bye to my Buddy Club this afternoon Hope you like it better than the K1 Gary.... I'm sure you will And tomorrow it's hello Berks
  6. Any excuse for a Zed Convoy
  7. ill take it if its still going. who do i pay the tenner to? Tim doesn't want the tenner now... although if he had we would have had £20 in the beer fund
  8. I can honestly say I have seen Zugara & doogyrev's cars during the day more than once and never noticed they had these fitted
  9. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-2008-NISSAN-350Z-REAL-CARBON-FIBER-COOLING-SHROUD-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem483d9a5678QQitemZ310271170168QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_3999wt_939 Cheaper, good quality and only takes 2/3 days for delivery Fitted here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=42638&hilit=carbon+cooling
  10. crying and something c(u)oming out of an eye are different things you know...... Ewww Hope the seats are drip dry
  11. I have a dremmel and I work right by a Maplins Just need to find some things to cut and drill and polish
  12. I think we should have a 'ex muddy's Zed' thread for all of us vultures I just wish I could have afforded more bits
  13. Welcome Why did you give up hairdressing?
  14. Can't stand people who 'name' their cars And neither can Zedebee * That's what my god daughter calls my car not me *
  15. I can't guess any of them and I submitted some pics
  16. Looks great as it is, why lower it? I looked at those wheels a couple of times...
  17. I tolerated the half hour interview thing as my Missus like all that sort of thing.... then they started 'analysing' the interview by showing various bits of it all over again and talking us through it... I UNDERSTOOD IT THE FIRST TIME! Maybe all Royalists are just thick and need everything explained 20 times and to read about it everywhere and anywhere They seemed fairly normal I thought and at least it seems like a proper marriage unlike his parents I'm not anti Royals and as long as they keep bringing all the American tourists over then Oh and if we get another Bank Holiday can we have it at a decent time of the year like June or July please
  18. Doesn't your new HU have a clock on it
  19. Why not get some rear parking sensors... Would be cheaper than what might happen if you get distracted just the once
  20. Nice to see they haven't gone overboard on Jap cars
  21. I have absolutely no problems with my RE050A's and they still have 5mm after 14K miles
  22. Sorry I totally disagree with that statement about EBC. I have no issues with the EBC turbogrooves and yellowstuffs that I am running, even on the track. The yellowstuffs even have good cold bite for winter driving. Other uprated pads such as DS2500's can give you some bottom twitching moments until you get some heat into them. I'm not saying they are rubbish though, I've found they are better on the track than the Yellowstuffs but occassionally a little scary on the road. At the end of the day its how much cash you have to spend and what you are going to use them for. If you can afford and want something that looks good the more you pay the more bling you get. If you just want an upgrade over standard for occasional trackdays and road use I would reccommend the turbogrooves and yellowstuffs or turbogrooves and DS2500's. Whatever route you go make sure you check the runouts during installation and take your time stress relieving them. Failure to do these are the biggest reasons people suffer with brake vibration. Hope this helps Steve To clarify I was talking about EBC rotors NOT EBC pads. I was told to avoid cheap EBC rotors by ZManAlex & Mark @ Abbey and that is good enough for me, Im sure your turbogrooves are fine but plenty of people get juddering and problems with them so I will avoid and advise anyone else to as well.
  23. 06+ 06- The post 06 ones look like OEM, the pre 06 ones just look added on to me... just my 2p
  24. spursmaddave

    Decided!

    That was my sentiment exactly, also Mark at Abbey advised me against them. I would say between those 2 what they don't know isn't worth knowing.
  25. spursmaddave

    Decided!

    I was told EBC Rotors in general not any particular version... Like I said not my opinion but I bow to those in the know
×
×
  • Create New...