Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. My name is Ian
  2. Always wondered what BRUM was packing under that bonnet....
  3. I have heard of his and hers towels and maybe even bathrooms.... but how big is your house to have his and hers drives
  4. Simple, just tell her that her bum DOES look big in that new dress... I guarantee you will be able to go wherever you like
  5. 50mph in 6th in a Zed would sound awful... like a strangled fart I have been through the Dartford Tunnel in my Zed maybe 200 times in many combinations : stock, stock + pop charger, Buddy Club + pop charger + plenum spacer, Buddy Club on + no pop charger (as my ears bled), milltek (bit quiet), milltek + berks Mostly 50mph in 3rd at about 4k and quite a few
  6. Bet your neighbour with the TT won't be jealous at all
  7. if I was going I would give you a lift
  8. Alex... this subject came up today at our little mini meet... IS THERE NOTHING ZED RELATED THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE And yes I would fit nicely in one of those seats but no easy way to say it.... Mrs SMD would not And I am so glad she does not come onto this forum for many many reasons
  9. Abbey in Oxted or Dixon nr Erith, used both and both very good
  10. They look very very in a black car.... I personally hate red but would have blue ones in my Azure in a second
  11. We went to Luxor 2 years back as we are not fans of beach / hotel holidays which Sharm is great for. We prefer to get out and about and see a bit of the country and we certainly did that! Went to Cairo too for the Pyramids & Museum thats a must! As for the Pharaohs Revenge just make sure you have something that blocks you up, medicine is preferable but if not just take a bung! My advice is don't do what EVERYBODY does and avoid this and that, just eat and drink whatever you find, you will get the sh**t for sure but straight away and then you can stop worrying about if you will or not As for the locals yes they do pester you but if you are polite they normally get the message, it's nowhere near as bad as say Tunisia... The other thing is EVERYBODY want's a tip for EVERYTHING... I don't mind if I get good service or someone helps you but when someone says look at this and you turn and see something you would have seen anyway and then holds their hand out Well I was until I spoke to some locals and they said the average Egyptian in Luxor lives on about £50 a month and realised I was wearing a £60 T-Shirt... put it in perspective I suppose
  12. I get loads of freebies this time of year waiting to see what the vodka machine gun guy has for me
  13. Actually you must of missed the Green Room'd song because you feature quite heavily in that one too!! You just happen to be in possession of a rather eclectic mix of eccentricity's and therefore provide an untold wealth of material! ......that and the fact I like the picture of you in tights I have seen that too... You are a bad man
  14. Sounds like a good deal to me The engine is probably the most bullet proof part of the car, have a look through the forum it's mostly Gearbox & Clutch issues so have a drive of it and check the gear changes above all else. As for Nissan Dealers how many Zed's do you think they actually work on? It's all done from a checksheet, I would much rather go to a specialist who see's these cars week in and week out
  15. I know he could have searched himself.... but that's just RUDE
  16. Random but I always thought he missed a trick by not covering 'My Generation'
  17. It is a type of ban It means we only have to put up with you for 3 minute intervals at most ya really
  18. Hmmm 2 songs and 2 mentions... should I be worried?
  19. It appears in the 2nd hand store I was lucky first time I went in there are the top was a kuro roadster just like mine lol. Bought it straight away. Meh... must have been going cheap cos nobody else wanted it
  20. Just build a bigger cupboard He has most stuff
  21. I have put my Christmas List request in....
  22. I reckon half Koi pond half Hot Tub would be good... then you can relax in the warm with a drink and watch the fish
  23. With viewing window. Don't they all have those I must have just been to some good parties
  24. Well I celebrated one year of Zed ownership by..... Going to work in the Leon and seeing the Zed sit all day in a melting pool of snow But tomorrow she will be given a quick wash and brush up and off to the Wise Old Owl
  25. Wow that will be one hell of a hot tub
×
×
  • Create New...