Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It's pretty And a fabulous machine as anyone that has one will agree... but it's style over substance... hang on we all drive Zed's Feck it buy the Mac and spec it up with a Pop Charger
  2. Has to be the middle one Graham... Maybe a little understated for you though, maybe with some more Diamonte?
  3. Back on subject... Cragus... if all you want to do is sit on this forum and look at porn then get yourself a cheapo laptop, once you clingfilm them they all work pretty much the same anyway
  4. Scary, same colour zeds, pretty similar background But different coloured stockings
  5. Mate that could be me Bsc Hons Computer Science & Pure Mathematics, I build PC's & program them, SQL, Oracle & Java are my bag
  6. There is at least £1k for 12 months & half decent tyres...
  7. Here's hoping... The Jackass Generation I remember when throwing a branch up in a conker tree was considered dangerous
  8. I ceertainly wouldn't spend over £1000 mate as it will still be next year's door stop when the next model comes out
  9. There has to be a reason Macs are more pricey?? Are they not a bit more robust? I don't mind paying more if it lasts. Not really to be honest, you pay for the name like with most things.... not saying they are no good, far from it, but you get much more for your £ with something else that's all.
  10. I got carried away I'm sure it's great in standard form You will however get much more for your money with a windows based one, just go for a Sony or similar make not an HP or Compaq etc and you will be ok
  11. I think I got carried away with the options... Total £6,296.84 incl. VAT Free Delivery - Check Out Now - Erm
  12. "It's pretty cost effective... somewhere between Primark and Shoplifting..."
  13. Only a little Unfortunately my helmet is a little worse for wear... Nothing a bit of spit and polish won't sort out
  14. I have told you guys before... What goes on in Helmet Polishing Club STAYS in Helmet Polishing Club
  15. You nearly blew it by having a shave the week before And sorry but your wrong I fought Cragus for the right to wear the Gimp Mask and won
  16. Best Comedian I have seen live was Jethro when I lived in Taunton
  17. Well Rich is obviously the Wookie... I was C3PO... and you covered up your saggy bawls with the R2D2 outfit Chewbacca actually looks like Justin Lee Collins
  18. I downloaded a few comedy DVD's the other day, have to say Kevin Bridges one was very very good... Billy Connelly is past his Sell-By-Date Haven't watched the Bill Bailey one, have high hopes for that
  19. You didn't say fail when you, me & Rich went to the Star Wars convention in the summer fickle...
  20. Promises promises...
  21. No more jokes but you can have a cupcake
  22. Watched the second episode tonight hoping it would be better than the first... It wasn't Seem's he is a one trick pony after all, and as for the stand up bits well it is hardly off the cuff as it is the same material as in his live DVD... His DVD is genuinely funny and shocking but the TV series....
  23. Luke's mum decided to have baby Wookie for Christmas dinner Unfortunately it was a little Chewy
  24. How did Luke know what his father had got him for Christmas He felt his presence...
  25. When I saw the pic I thought Graham would like those
×
×
  • Create New...