Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Insurance has risen quite a bit this year, mine is due next month I'm realistic and expect it to go up
  2. If I still have the BC you won't hear a thing Dave, we have been pushed too the back of the drive through....because we are too loud for Jims sensitive ears..... Nah just sandwich him in between us and watch his ears bleed
  3. Yeah but.... Order your Wind Roadster Dynamique S by 31th December 2010 and get a free leather & heated seat upgrade (worth £950 MRRP). That’s on top of the 17†alloy wheels, automatic headlights and wipers, climate control, multi-functional Tunepoint and Bluetooth® already standard on Dynamique S
  4. If I still have the BC you won't hear a thing
  5. 1)doogyrev 2)zugara 3)will350z 4)spursmaddave I tunnels Maybe I won't change the exhaust just yet.... would love to get me bungs out and slip into a nice tunnel
  6. Tigra is a hairdressers car....
  7. Yeah but a quarter on the dial is more like an eighth My guage was exactly on half the other day and said 261 d.t.e. Keeping everything crossed for you Paul
  8. spursmaddave

    DOH!

    Start it up now and again
  9. Pm about the cubby sent
  10. Indeed I just blew the **** out of the forum
  11. Hmmmm Different I guess...
  12. Just fast forward the week to fantastic friday
  13. Fail on so many levels, not least posting in the wrong forum
  14. Happy Birthday Hope you had a great day I did make you a cake but I can't light all the candles due to H&S restrictions...
  15. spursmaddave

    MOT

    NOOB QUESTION ALERT! how can you tell if you have an LSD on JDM cars? Jack the car up to get the tires off the ground. Put it in neutral and spin one of the rear tires by hand. If the opposite tire spins in the same direction, you have a limited slip differential.
  16. I bet seeing that makes yours feel like a fart in the wind Yup! To be fair though that would make the space shuttle feel like a fart in the wind...
  17. I bet seeing that makes yours feel like a fart in the wind
  18. Cheers Martin, top man Price is collected, postage will be extra if needed.
  19. Nice to have some company, fancy a beer?
  20. Holy crap!!! Not seen that before OMFG
  21. I just the work that went into it really...
  22. At least it's something to look forward to
  23. Only if he sees this... Husky
  24. I thought it looked pretty good...
×
×
  • Create New...