Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Probably a little truth in this but to be honest who would open a powerpoint presentation that has been forwarded in an email? I only open things I have asked for from someone, nothing else, anyone who does is IMO a fool.... not calling you a fool Paul Only way to find out if it's true is to open it if you get it
  2. Graham, you are certainly a member of the Zedahlic's club And you are exactly right, if you like it then why cares what anyone else thinks In fact I know you don't care, because I've told you what I think of some of your mods, and we are still mates For being different
  3. Very nice Graham I have just taken my Momo one off for another one The Redline stuff is very good huh, and removing the handbrake is pretty easy too, looks so much better and it's nice to feel a bit of girth in your grip isn't it Your RSW kit is you really are the King of Bling
  4. I have one really makes the front of the car look better imo
  5. I sometimes wish I could sell my car just so I can buy it back.... love that first drive home in 'your' car It hasn't got a K1 exhaust has it
  6. Yeah, had it all aligned a few days after our drive round Wales bud... once my new tires turned up... and were fitting in the right direction Like I say, 905% of the time, they are great.... just sometimes they pull on rough roads... or when I am crossing white lines/cats eyes... I will have a look on the front and see if there is any excessive toe in/toe out wear. Can't see how though as they were aligned recently... Good idea to check though, cheers Daz! Mine only does it on roads with grooves like you say from excessive lorry usage, I find the Z wheels fit exactly in the lorry lines Only other times are when there is a severe camber to the road so I think its perfectly normal, certainly dont get any on nice flat straight roads Spacers dont help but thats another can of worms!
  7. I actually quite like ditches.... but then I am a hedgerowsexual...
  8. Yeah at least his car mats will be clean
  9. You must have the latest model, it includes a 'spanner' mode that sets it to eco when its 0 degrees I usually set mine to eco when there is really bad rain etc, not worth the risk having it on SP5, one fart and your in a ditch
  10. Looking forward to creating a winter scene on my driveway and garden! No ice mind you.... If you snow foam it and it freezes you would have a lovely igloo shaped like a 350z I've never used snow foam and a lance I'm guessing it dissolves all the dirt and muck and saves you scrubbing away with a sponge does it
  11. Please don't, I know nothing...
  12. Will, you give me £1,000 for my Rays, lend me your standard alloys, then I can put the money towards some LGMT4's Simples
  13. Depends on the roads and the camber really but yeah normal, there is a section near my work that feel like a train track
  14. I get this quite a bit as I work on an industrial estate that is used by 1,000s of Arctics everyday week in, week out. I thought that pretty much any RWD car with wide tyres will tramline
  15. Is putting a sock down your skinny jeans the same as putting spacers on Rays... It looks impressive but ultimately you may be disappointed with the quality of the ride...
  16. He said something about a leaky washer bottle...
  17. I quite like it, much more subtle that the Nismo ironing board ones.... My god the rest of the car in the link looks though....
  18. I suggested a RRS but I forgot about the Jaguar link.... Chesterfield is not a huge fan of Jaguar...
  19. Dear Jim, hope you find the enclosed useful - Love Dave
  20. Loads and loads of threads on here about spacer & exhausts etc.... make a big drink, get some biscuits and have a trawl through them
  21. Jim found his post count went down after removing his front bumper....
  22. I don't care if it was Jody Scheckter's car that lime green interior is As I have never owner a 'prestige' marque car I would be happy with most of the suggestions Why not a Range Rover Sport, easy for the oldies to get in and out of, lots of road presence and go like stink too, also benefit of being able to drive it whatever the weather and pretty much whatever the conditions
  23. Next time turn the NOS off Oh and maybe put the spare wheel back in over winter for some weight
  24. Just get another one and stop being so sentimental I would suggest after a sensible amount of mourning you should have as much fun with as many Z's as possible before settling down with the one you think you can learn to That's what I would do anyway
  25. If your exhaust is still stock by next May then it will be the only bit of your car that is
×
×
  • Create New...