Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Good stuff, I recently got a promotion too, my salary has gone up 50% in less than a year
  2. I will give the obligatory 'PM zmanalex" response
  3. Got mine 6 months ago one of the first things I got off the site, its and half the price of the Nissan one
  4. What an awful looking Z thats made me feel quite sad
  5. I don't notice any, but that isn't to say it there isn't any! Just goes unnoticed probably! A little boomy whilst trundlling along it can be, but yeah anything above 3.5k is just pure...... A damn fine exhaust in my eyes! I go through the Darford Tunnel every night to work.... Windows and foot both down
  6. Ah sounds like its only going down to auto, not off, still might be a connector problem, no harm checking you dont have to undo anything just pull up on the gear surround and your in! Can you not just put it down to the lowest setting and shut the vents
  7. Check the ribbon cable and the control unit is the white box Hopefully an easy fix
  8. If may be the connector at the back of the air con unit. Worth a check there is a guide on here for removing the centre console it really is pretty easy. I say it might be this as one time I had mine disconnected and forgot to reconnect, when I switched the ignition on the fans were on max and none of the dials worked, does that sound familiar? Its the white box underneath the stereo just behind the gear stick, if it is all connected up ok it might just be faulty either way worth a check
  9. My missus had an LG can't remember which but it did the same, have a close look at the instructions or google it, I did and sorted hers out, it was something to do with the media player so you could use it like an mp3 player even when it was locked, but once it turns it on everything is unlocked.
  10. Use it and enjoy it, it will still be cheaper than public transport and why worry about a couple of £k when you trade it in anyway... Bodywork and interior are just as important as mileage imo
  11. Looking And thanks for posting the pics Martin, a couple of guys at work call me a ricer, I showed them your pics and they had to agree that im not but you certainly are! Nice drifting vid, doesn't the Z look and sound so much better than the s2000....
  12. It's a lovely exhaust with a great sound huh Do you get much vibration in the cabin, I get some.... Also I find it is a bit boomy up to 3k then it quietens down a bit... but get near 4k and
×
×
  • Create New...