Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Is this stuff similar to gumi pfledge ?
  2. Quite a unique advert as it doesn't say how old the car is or mileage
  3. Good luck from what I have read it is best to do it nice and slowly and leave each stage a day or so, you get loads of instructions anyway
  4. Don't think you will regret it, my seats are nowhere near as bad as yours apart from 1 spot on the bolster where jeans rub it getting in and out.
  5. Indeed it is Have a look at the website and google scuffmaster you will find lots of pics of seats looking like yours and then almost new. http://www.liquidleather.com/car-shop.html I got 250ml Scuffmaster, and a 65ml bottle of G11 & G12 As I say I have only used the G12 so far but very impressed with that alone! Here are a couple of pics from detailingworld.co.uk Before - After -
  6. I got the kit through last week, they do a Black or Burnt Orange colour match. A big bottle of dye, probly enough for all of both seats, a bottle of soft cleaner and a bottle of conditioner (enough for probably at least 10 treatments) came to just over £30. All I have had time to do so far is use the cleaner but OMG how much crap came off the seats are really clean and matt (how leather should be) I need to apply some dye to the bolster (usually the worst bit) and a couple of other places, then I will post some pics as I took some before ones
  7. next you'll be posting in the FI section on how to convert it! I only have it for a few hours... I think the only thing that is gonna be forced is my arse through the drivers door and into the seat
  8. I was surprised how much room I had in it to be honest....
  9. Yes a fair bit quieter, and imo a bit more refined... The K1 certainly is shiner though until is rust...
  10. Took my Z to Abbey for it's MOT lunchtime and a slight mishap meant I needed a courtesy car for the afternoon.... Well it's a Nissan, not a bad start - Hang on a minute, it can't be can it? - Oh
  11. I know what you mean as I work nights 80mph in 5th with the Buddy Club you can hardly hear it over the road noise
  12. If you had the money for one i'm guessing the weight would be as big as the wait...
  13. Here is mine in the same car park as doogyrev's Read that huge thread, but you really have to be an engineer to really notice the difference. If you are gonna thrash your car round a track just take the spacers off, not a hard job really. Otherwise just stick em on, realise that the feel has changed a little, then get used to it and stand back and
  14. Depends on your definition of loud I guess, I feel sorry for your neighbours especially if you de-cat it too, that will just be too much if you live anywhere residential. +1 Another case of each to their own I'd say! I wouldn't want it any louder. Exactly, I think with the bungs in it is perfect, a nice loud(er) than standard exhaust with a lovely note. With them out it just drones at any speed and any revs, I havent been in a car with a K1 on but I imagine it is similar to that with the bungs in.... As you say, each to their own I didn't realise until I saw some other members cars at the weekend that all the sound comes out of the left hand pipe on the standard and scorpion exhausts
  15. I bet the price is incredulosous
  16. Depends on your definition of loud I guess, I feel sorry for your neighbours especially if you de-cat it too, that will just be too much if you live anywhere residential.
  17. Another member took a little vid of mine idling with the bungs out - http://s1016.photobucket.com/albums/af282/warpedstorm/The%20wise%20old%20owl/?action=view&current=2010_0829horsham0061.mp4 Thanks Will, I have to say though it is SERIOUSLY loud with the bungs out
  18. Here is a pic DarrenB took of mine at the weekend
  19. Yeah nobody wants any problems, I would just ask the garage and if they look blankly run, run away
  20. Im sure any MOT testing place would have dealt with RWD cars before, think you are worrying unduly to be honest.
  21. I am off to Abbey for my MOT in a couple of hours
  22. You might want to re-evaluate that statement after a short drive in the car. MPG is higher than the 350 for sure! Nice choice though, although I have to say I saw a yellow 370 today with 'go faster' stripes. Oh dear me. I hope you don't get them Higher? Meaning more economical?
  23. I have never, i repeat NEVER pole danced! well I may have, but never posted it on the interweb
  24. Not likely, see you at the next meet with my Azure Fez
  25. Superb, must be something in the air for Azure owners today with Mike's photo thread too...
×
×
  • Create New...