Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Superb Mike
  2. spursmaddave

    oh dear

    Just had sausages for tea!
  3. That's probably one of the more 'normal' things that goes though my head... My head -
  4. Yeah back on subject, yes breathable and it absolutely lashed down saturday night and dry as a bone underneath when I took it off sunday morning, now misting on the windows or anything either Mine is a daily driver, but only every other week so will come in very handy
  5. Never seen that one before, and i've spent hours at work trawling the net...
  6. Must be something wrong with it surely, although sometimes small garages just don't know what they have. When my missus was looking for a black Hyundai Couple (I know ) all the reasonable 55 plate ones were circa 7k then I found one down in Brighton from a garage that dealt with 'runabouts' and got a very clean one for £4.5k traded it a year later 12k miles added for £4.75k
  7. So he has that will teach me for thread crashing If its any consolation Darren mate, your pictures are really +1
  8. On the costume theme, did anyone know doogyrev used to be a childrens entertainer.... unfortunately not the best career choice...
  9. Thanks Chris, you really are my Inspiration p.s. I already have professional help, after 35 years supporting Spurs I need it
  10. spursmaddave

    oh dear

    Ouch! I bet the air was a fair bit bluer than "oh dear"
  11. Inspired by chrisjones6699 I thought I would post a supermarket sweep of my own... As you can see although I did not quite go to the lengths he did to get his pics, I did in some ways travelled a fair bit further.... Sainsburys Morrisons Tesco Bestbuy Egypt Air
  12. They did sort of hit the spot.. Just know the price is gonna go up and up.... Erm especially as you just posted a link to it on a 350z forum
  13. Found costumes for you both..... One for Zugara so he looks 'buff' while he buffs - And one for doogy to match his very staid personality - You guys fancy a Superhero Z Meet?
  14. You mean there are no Lidl or Aldi pics, so dissapointed Your a hard man to please Dave..... no pun intended given you floppy post We really should start a double act to me, to you...
  15. You mean there are no Lidl or Aldi pics, so dissapointed
  16. The look ok, bit of TLC required and 18" is ok if your not looking to lower the car. Would suit a Silver or Gunmetal pretty well...
  17. Example of supermarket parking, yes. That's why I try to avoid them Oh and Sainsbury's have been on the phone to the Advertising Standards Authority...
  18. Pictures are ok Chris, but you need more practice parking
  19. Well the cover was hard to get on as it is such a tight fit, so I put on my gunmetal spiderman outfit, maybe thats why I was excited
  20. I think he is just excited Bless
  21. Looks good Alex, not sure anyone would have noticed if you had kept quiet! I want to do my fog light but i'm not good with ovens, might have to take it to Greggs and get them to bake it for me
  22. Glad you got it sorted, for now at least
  23. It is a quality cover, and iv'e found a little piece of dowel to prop up the aerial, so now it has a bit of wood
  24. You need a keyboard with a breathalyzer on it i would have broken the breathalizer, biscuit should have stopped me, i blame him. Typical, blame others but at least you are past denial....
  25. Dirt cheap but then those rear lights
×
×
  • Create New...