Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Not everyone is a post whore like you It sounds nice and deep to me When we go on the Megs trip we will have to go via Dartford Tunnel to do a true comparison between yours and mine
  2. As if that would make any difference...
  3. I think the mods should include some code so that any post with the words "where can I" or "who can get" should get an auto response of "PM ZManAlex "
  4. Oh, cheers dave.......
  5. Paul, if you can't find a Bumper Tuck how to on here i'm not sure you should go anywhere near the rear of your car Post up some pics, hope it goes horribly wrong as i've been ill and need a laugh Just kidding wouldn't wish that on anyone even a big shiny Zorst show off like you
  6. If you don't want to go mad money wise like me I got a decent HU, Pioneer F900bt for £700, then new speakers front and rear, JL amp situated underneath the passenger seat cubby and using the existing Bose sub which I may replace in time but is good enough for now. So apart from the HU you wouldn't know anything else wasn't standard until you listen to it All in all it's cost me about £1,500 including professional fitting but I got a very good deal on the speakers as they are 2nd hand
  7. This exhaust seems to hang quite low ( a problem I suffer with too - sorry Tarmac ) it looks like it would almost touch the ground on a lowered car, of is it just the angle
  8. Fair play mate A loud exhaust isn't for everyone, I am considering taking mine off too soon if only I could decide on what to replace it with, have been looking at you and Paul's posts but I think the HKS type one wouldn't be a lot different from mine really apart from looks... I like the look and sound of a millitek one so feel free Jim to get one so I can have a listen
  9. Just buy a 370z steering wheel and gear nob, then tell him you got the only decent bits from a Juke and are building a 370z kit car
  10. Calm down,calm down Just seen a poll, 99% of scousers prefer sex in the shower The other 1% have never been to prison
  11. Just had my first experience of 3D TV, all I can say is WOW but be warned it is ULTRA realistic.... I was watching an old match on Premiership Years, Liverpool vs Everton and someone nicked my wallet
  12. Ahhhh so it wasn't a jetski then......
  13. If they are predicting snow and ice them I'm happy as that means a little bit slush maybe... they never get it right
  14. They had booked Colin McRae for the launch, guess they will have to rethink that one too....
  15. Sorry been almost 15 years since I need a car seat.... but surely you can get them to fit any seat arrangement? You beat me to is Alex, also couldn't you put the car seat in the front? As long as the air bag is sorted of course.
  16. Sorry Ian just woke up surely once its been approved it should show up again
  17. I think I may have speeded up the release of this game Just emailed them this so they don't have to spend time changing it
  18. It is pathetic Will, they are really setting themselves up for a fall as there is no way it will be completely flawless but it should be!!! Need for Speed will keep me occupied for a while soon anyway
  19. I quite like the mini too Surely this must be the ugliest car ever ? It's a real Monkfish
  20. I think its because any posts have to be given the nod by a mod, not sure they can set it so its just the original post it has to be all the thread... so in theory someone can reply in the thread but you can recieve a PM and sell the item before you see their offer in the thread. I always PM someone now if I want something, maybe all for sale threads should be allowed then locked and everything can be done via PM, but then the more paranoid would get cant win really...
  21. There were 3 vehicles the otherone was'nt a camper! But for once it was nice to sit outside in the hot sun in October with doughnuts and drinks - very cosmopolitan (if you ignore the ASDA petrol station immediately in front of us!) Maybe that was the problem, such a nice nice day and all the Camper Vans were headed to the coast
  22. Oh the embarrassment, thanks so very much for sharing that titbit Colin And who said Southerners were miserable and unfriendly
  23. If there are only two vehicles of the same type together can it be technically classed as a meet? I would have thought the minimum amount would be three vehicles, otherwise it is just a coincidence, not a meet....
  24. Yeah i've read all the blurb, at least you have gone for the sensible option with eBay Could have been ugly
×
×
  • Create New...