Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I think they had to scrap the courtesy 370z after you thrashed it for all those miles to Wales and back... Glad the Service went well and nice to see a positive Main Dealer experience, it's almost always a one sided thing as most people only post problems so
  2. Bring back the spinning 350z Clown Avatar, the new one is
  3. I'm seriously considering buying the Red one for my Missus and my kids are 23 & 19 so I'm sure they will fit in the back She likes the idea of us having His & Hers Zed's (almost)
  4. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40601&hilit=cover+azure
  5. spursmaddave

    K1 bungs

  6. http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&safe=off&q=350z+roadster+%2B+bodykit+%2B+spolier&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=681
  7. + 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
  8. They don't look like they have had much
  9. A smile is nice but can it make my tea?
  10. Yeah demo is short but good Good call on not showing Graham
  11. Just downloaded the demo for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on PS3 and got a nice surprise Surely a paint job you might consider Colin?
  12. Bennett I have seen you drive, you need big brakes
  13. Im guessing you are not very good at Where's Wally books.... or reading Seriously though, if the woman in the Charlie Chaplin film is on a mobile who is she talking to? I struggle to get decent reception now let alone 82 years ago! Maybe she was on hold to Sky....
  14. Im guessing you are not very good at Where's Wally books....
  15. Nothing by Leonard Cohen..... meh!
  16. Count me in Good Hunting Will, or is it Good Will Hunting I found a baby pic of Jim.....
  17. It put my premium up by £10 but still worth it I think.... Unfortunately only my private collection left Good news on the upRev being Not that anybody would keep it from their Insurer
  18. Probably by searching the internet and seeing people's posts Correctomundo Its been known for the Police to search a users posts on a public forum and prosecute in serious cases. A word to the wise for people with shopping lists under their signature that are not covered oops better loose the Fred Perry Turkish Knock Off in my sig
  19. I have my Speed controller attached to the airbag so if I have an accident it will fly far away
  20. I had a different kind of trouser accident just looking at the car
  21. Miaw but Miaw? More like woof woof
  22. Nowhere near the quality of a Genuine one but a LOT cheaper (almost a third) and available in different colours
×
×
  • Create New...