Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yep - I definitely want them to be glossy - not keen on matt wheels. Think I'll pass on flecks - it seems to be that feature of the current wheels that causes all the problems. Looks really nice but impossible to match if they get damaged. Even Nissan couldn't help I'm wondering if it's better to go with a colour that's slightly darker than the body.... Hmm any darker and you might as well just go black, they will be very dark
  2. The suspense....... If it is bad news and you can't find it then you can download the US version which is helpful 99% of the time here - http://www.courtesyparts.com/pdf/2007-Nissan-350Z.pdf
  3. Your would be more than welcome anytime
  4. Well someone might have a name I guess, just make sure it matches the car and is shiny... What about being fancy and getting some flecks blown into it that catch the sun
  5. Have you looked in the secret cubby I thought I didn't have one and even the dealer I bought it off didn't know where it was.... Behind the passenger seat lift up the floor of the big cubby to find a little hidden one Did you not get the nissan black wallet with the service schedule etc?
  6. Why not just get them done as near to what they are now, once they are all the same nobody will know any different
  7. Do you prefer using the buttons then? I could probably have lived with them if they were the correct way round, but as they're arse about face I found myself shifting the wrong way when really on it. I can see how you could get used to them though if you'd got no idea about how paddles work in every other car though. Horses for courses, if we all liked the same thing it would be boring... I don't like paddles or buttons, I guess I just prefer the feel of a knob in my hand and being in control....
  8. I don't know Liverpool but I am happy to try out some dungeons with Squee, obviously all in a forum fact finding mission type of way :wink:
  9. Vulture
  10. Hopefully just a blown fuse or one in the wrong place maybe.... Weird, hopefully someone knowledgable will be along soon
  11. If you search there is a really good thread on cleaning up the window motor contacts etc, might be worth a try before you buy a new one.... Alex & Tarmac both do them I believe
  12. I blew the stereo fuse in the engine bay a while back, i just changed the one fuse and all good no issues like yours... Sounds like you might need to get the car plugged into a consult machine rather than just buying lots of random bits..... hope you get it sorted quickly
  13. Is that a petrol or diesel civic? I think if I had to do big mileage I would get a Sciricco TDI GT
  14. I think the saddest thing is the mileage the car has apparently done in 10 years.... :drive:
  15. Ess and Emm Dungeon Hire and Rental - The UK's Finest Bed, Breakfast and Dungeon.
  16. Not everyone likes flappy paddles But i guess in a car like that you would expect to see them....
  17. I was going to say the Lake District, how a couple of nights in Wales, I know some nice drives if you take the Zebedee :wink:
  18. I pefer 'Hey teacher, leave them kids alone....'
  19. Imagine how much washing you could dry on the spoiler
  20. I take it you are the shell that was following me on Sunday morning in Wales :wink: If you are then you kept up better than your hubby did on Saturday
×
×
  • Create New...