Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I've been slowing down for years
  2. Yeah but you can't beat the hesitation and then the roar
  3. Ohhhh the Z4 I guess.... so what you found then
  4. ooooooooh good job Lexx isn't around...... Forced Induction
  5. I could post a picture of where I stuck it earlier but I think I would get a
  6. Haha my nickname at uni was donkey, they also called me tripod although i was never into photography
  7. You really are an ass Looks like typical Bank Holiday weather to me
  8. Jim has always been special
  9. I could always post Mr PotatoZed to you one piece at a time as I know you like puzzles
  10. My phone contract is up and i said i was going to have an iphone this time around but having seen the latest HTC One X and the Samsung Galaxy S3 i am now not so sure. TBH i think these new current phones make the 4S look like it was knocked up in someone's shed! As has every smart phone brought out in the last 2 years
  11. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy
  12. All my movies are from triple play blu-ray discs so I couldn't get them on my Xoom as nearly all of them upload to iTunes and I couldnt work out how to do it And yes Chris it makes a slick interface I completely and utterly agree there I have an iPhone because it is the best, I have an Android tablet because it lets me do what I want not what Apple want to let me do, even if most of the time I stuff it up
  13. Colin what is the kit, I need to tell Mary it is a MUST HAVE on her white 370
  14. I think you are looking at October 2025 judging by the current progress
  15. I don't want to start an Android vs Apple debate as I have both now.... but you can upload pretty much any movie type to android or stream straight from your PC as I do, plenty of free media players on the store. It prefers MP4 as default but it doesn't take much to play avi, xvis, mkv etc etc etc all work pefectly on my humble 1st gen xoom
  16. Some of those cars are so low and the tyres so stretched they might as well have just been sitting on the rims....
  17. How is plugging in a memory card or a usb mouse interfering..... like you say just a way of making you buy the biggest one and upgrading quicker.... Still as long as they keep flying off the shelf why change
  18. I can't remember who the member is that posted up the details, I met him at a meet though, seemed a cheerful chap...
  19. As Ricey says nope, thats another reason why I got the xoom, micro USB so just plugged in my wireless keyboard and mouse, micro SD slot so 32GB to 64GB for £20
  20. I know what you mean about getting a bad feeling, like you said who doesn't check the tyres and battery if they know someone is coming to look at a car.... Could be an easy fix and a hell of a car, or just the start of slippery expensive slope
  21. Have a search on here there is a thread with all the wiring detailed. Does seem strange that they would wire in a seperate speaker instead of the Bose loom
  22. If only he was with his owner today he could have met Mr P..... What a photo opportunity missed....
  23. Bizarre... My pussy has a love hate relationship with my little chopper, I chase her with it and she runs away scared but if I get too close she gives it a good hard swipe :ouch:
×
×
  • Create New...