Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Looking forward to the next hours update
  2. I quite literally haven't slept in a week mate
  3. Very nice Bob You know what would look uber cool.... if you sprayed the Z to match the car & nuts Or just let them go rusty of course
  4. Lube = read any type of Quick Detailer, for gods sake don't use KY-Jelly with a clay bar :lol: Have you tried it lol
  5. http://incartec.co.uk/Manufacturer/Model/Brand/Device/Radio/Browser.aspx
  6. It would be worth getting the gearbox oil changed and adding some molyslip, but you are probably only putting off the inevitable, I know I was
  7. Obviously with the sort of mileage it has been used as a motorway mile muncher so if that's the case maybe it is the original I can't help thinking if it is on it's first clutch the previous owner has not really had much fun in it have they :thumbsdown:
  8. Thing is as soon as it is done its out of date
  9. Shiny round alloy things x4 mate Cool, I didn't know Tarmac was branching out into other areas
  10. That was a long time to wait to hear an impression of an F1car
  11. I like the old classics....
  12. Go back and get them changed, as you say an honest if a little stupid mistake
  13. Oh lordy I just did a sex wee
  14. Even if you hate football and ps3 or xbox you have to laugh at someone 'discarding' a player from their virtual team with such erm... visible joy
  15. What's in the boxes
  16. I promise i won't spank it when i leave I hope you mean Vik's car otherwise you could be picking your teeth up off the floor
  17. I think you may know who that is, and per the exampled picture on my350 I thought of this person straight away. Remember somebody who denies having Zeditis lala lalalala sing a happy song......
  18. Fricking funny Some NSFW language (There is no audio for the first bit but stick with it ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKksMZdJdgY&feature=player_embedded Oh and I think he is done.....
  19. Only joking mate Very good
  20. Drop glrnet a PM his 'popped' off in France....
  21. I like the wheels but not the ridiculous stretch
  22. Fortunately for you I am a little busy at the moment
×
×
  • Create New...