Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Iv'e not been here for a couple of weeks and even I knew that was a repost
  2. Not sure on the wiring problems but if you search you will find a way of increasing the volume for free, you just need to loose the rca connectors. There is a very good thread by buster on here with a 'how to' even if you don't feel confident you could print it off for your guy to try
  3. I have said before, dont knock a clean shaven sack until you have tried it....
  4. Good luck
  5. Post some pics of the exhaust and someone will recognise it
  6. Basic do's - use decent fuel & oil, regular service, a few things to look out for in the FAQ Do you mean engine mods, interior, ICE, bodykit? Have a look around the forum and in particular the build threads and you will get lots of ideas Deep pockets required in 99.9% of cases
  7. My Buddy Club sounded awesome though the tunnel I very nearly bought the 2nd hand one on eBay last week just to put on for the summer next year Come on down, we may both end up deaf but who cares :drive:
  8. Sounds like a great day Darren SMF is the single best mod I ever had on my Zed I love it.... yes its noisy if you in too high a gear low down but that just makes you rev it more Obviouslys yours is SC but even on a standard car with upRev the pick up is fantastic
  9. After just sorting the cat out before our holiday I thought this was a VERY different thread
  10. doesnt have the same look as the OEM system lol I only meant as a temporary measure Have you tried all the usual sources for info, I doubt it is a very common point of knowledge unless you regularly wirk on Zeds
  11. So passers by can tell it's not locked by the fast flashing light I got my mirrors modded so I know it's locked when they are folded...
  12. It was a relevant question, you are the one having a hissy fit, I think having much better grip on the rear than the front is not a good thing. Oh and if you don't want comments then don't advertise on an open forum.... simples
  13. Absolutely brilliant and great to see someone like him in such a small venue. About 200 people, we were sat in the 3rd row about 6 feet away.... He was trying out lots of new material some if it will definitely make the tour it was very very funny
  14. Now my Leon FR is out of warranty I am tempted to get a Milltek DPF delete and remap, about £800 and should give the car around 250bhp and 470nm it also improves mpg slightly too. The only downside is of course when you boot it you get the trademark cloud of black soot which at the moment I don't.... Oh and the poor old front tyres You sure still dave? http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/gen ... -uk-13700/ Bit of a moot point really, I know a few people that have had it done and are fully insured with it listed as a mod, and pass MOT etc like a lot of things it changes with the wind I guess.... Let's bear in mind that the DOT are not going to advocate or give their assurance that modifying a cars emissions system is just fine and dandy......they will always fall on the side of caution. Very true, I spoke to a friend yesterday that had a DPF delete on his Leon FR over 3 years ago, no MOT issues, emmisions are fine I have read of a few mishaps with the ECU control as it has to be fooled into thinking there is a DPF there and it's all good as going into regen without one can end in BIG problems
  15. If that stuff is so good why isn't it in every car oil already
  16. If he works for Nissan surely he can get the part numbers :shrug Far better bet to try Alex
  17. Multi room audio or external bear alarms
  18. How would a louder alarm have helped unless you actually saw it happen
  19. I need to see a pic of Bob behind the wheel of the mini
  20. In the Ibiza? Surely better on the paintwork than the dash
  21. I think I have voted on almost every mod on you car Ian so technically I believe I now own a %
  22. Would make some awesome car/bike following footage. I want one for filming my enduro practice days at a mates farm, but in reality I'd probably just crash the drone into the van then spend the day sulking They are VERY hard to crash if they loose signal or you are ham fisted they just hover.... very cool
×
×
  • Create New...