Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Would you like me to check
  2. I have got my last 3 setups from Richer Sounds, wouldn't go anywhere else. They sell last years model for cheap prices, which sounds ideal for you Rich. Tell them you are a new customer and you name is Rich and you will get a discount too and freebies trust me They are not patronising and very helpful I have an HDMI setup if you wanna chat you know where I am
  3. Nice work
  4. Tidy room AND tidy car..... Does that make you a ladyboy : shrug:
  5. Maybe the hangover affected your review
  6. Boobes and pussies this thread is epic
  7. Not my cup of tea but impressive skills and nice vid I have to say when i read 'wee video' I was thinking more water sports than motor sports
  8. Man Garden - Lady Garden -
  9. Iv'e had boobs in my car
  10. Sorry they went to RTBiscuit and got all CF'd up...
  11. Hmmm bidding ended I think someone has snapped them up....
  12. Dan has a heart Only a rumour.....
  13. Well that tank didn't last long Picked up a new one twice the size on Wednesday and this one is going on eBay once I clean it up a bit The one I picked up Wednesday came with lots more fishies
  14. Plugs not due till 50k although if they haven't been changed in 8 years I would get them done.... Clutch when it either slips or becomes so heavy it is uncomfortable.... otherwise all the usual stuff as DBlock said
  15. If you were doing just under 75 you should be fine
  16. Ditto except I don't work from home
  17. Come on Jay that is harsh in return..... we all know Dan doesn't have a heart made of ice or anything else for that matter
  18. I used to be a Chippendale does that count.... still have the leopard skin thong somewhere
  19. I already have a pejazzle
  20. Is that identical to the one you had surgically implanted Dave:) Pardon? Actually I had to install an extra speaker for my satnav because I couldn't hear it over the music
  21. Move along Fungus nothing to see here.....
  22. Love this thread.... I have never been into photography just taken the odd snap on holiday etc, now I just use my iPhone which seems to get some nice snaps now and again.... Love the colour
×
×
  • Create New...