Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Cheers Matt really appreciated Pics to follow
  2. I know the stuck at the tunnel / bridge feeling.... my commute is 8 minutes in the morning coming home at 4am..... I always leave an hour before I start in the evenings and sometimes have been stuck and late..... What amazes me is you are stuck for ages just before the toll then when it finally clears and yiu get through it is every car for themselves from 16 lanes to 4 bad enough being stuck because of an accident without causing another one!
  3. As I said in the PM Rich my amp has no fancy networking or IOS / Andriod control but I run my Mac through it and everything is controled of a 6 in 1 remote so the Amp only gets turned on / off and volume control anyway.... Next Amp upgrade will be to networked and wireless
  4. All depends how much you HAVE to use the Zed, I'm coming up to my 4th winter with mine, never had winter tyres and always driven through the winter with no problems. If it is heavy snow and I don't have to use the Zed I don't no point risking some other tool sliding into me is there At the end if the day you can have winter tyres, snow sock even chains on but if some idiot is out of control you will still have no chance of getting out of the way
  5. It made my idle a fair bit smoother, the car used to rock a bit at lights etc before I fitted the kit and with all the extra ICE I have I thought it was a good idea
  6. Unfortunately its a criminal offence to bung a couple of juicy salmon in the back of the truck for later ..... unless you have a fishing licence. Even if you park the truck close and a couple jumped in the back.....
  7. I thought I said I wanted to see you fighting a bear for a Salmon
  8. I take it there are lots of nice juicy Salmon steaks for the BBQ in the freezer now
  9. Enjoy the hunt
  10. I prefer a 20 year old school girl in a nurses uniform but then I am just greedy
  11. I once had a colostomy but it wasn't my bag.....
  12. Why do you think you need it? Do you have a lumpy rough idle or electric problems with lights / stereo etc
  13. I agree will look a bit out of place to me.....
  14. Strange, I have had 3 different exausts with HFC's over 4 MOT's and nearly 40k and not had any problems at all
  15. Very nice Rich +1 on the cable, make sure it is decent quality but don't be roped into paying stupid amounts of money as the difference once you start paying mucho wonger just isn't worth it imo..... Looks like a lovely set up mate I am sure you will be very pleased with it!
  16. You have already made more sense in 1 post that 4RE Peter has in 500 posts We will all he glad of any tips you can bunga bunga our way
  17. Good luck with the search
  18. Plenty of people on the forum that would go and visually check out a car for you Still no guarantee but it would at least stop you wasting your money going to see a complete lemon!
  19. Yes it is all becoming frighteningly clear now
  20. Doesn't look the best laid out and presented advert I wouldn't hold your breath for too much detail.... the old I'm selling these for a friend line always tells me to walk away...
  21. +1 It looks like you need to get to fuse block j/b located above the bcm (passenger footwell). Pay particular attention to fuses 1,6,18 and 21. But be very careful prodding around the BCM BCM Be Careful Mate
  22. I never moan about security, some things are unfortunately a necessity
  23. Looks like a great meet, shame it was on my weekend to work
×
×
  • Create New...