Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I bet I know how Papa likes his steaks and burgers....... Blue
  2. Tax avoidance is just as bad as scrounging of the state in my book, yes it's legal but it's immoral... Tax avoidance v Tax evasion = Benefit scrounging v Benefit fraud
  3. Like anyone is going to admit it
  4. Nice idea but it looks a bit cack to me at the moment....
  5. Pretty much anyone that deals mostly in disc based media is up against it now, once super fast broadband rolls out everywhere there will be no need to keep media on discs, absolutely no point at all....
  6. Now why would you have safe search off I never have it on to be honest That's what you said about your traction control - opps no, you said you never had it switched off Never had any need to have that switched off except in the snow
  7. Pioneer AVH-3400DVD Connections : Aux In (Rear AV) Direct sub drive (+) High voltage output (+) 4V Input for rear camera PAL/NTSC/SECAM RCA preouts 3 Hi-Volt (F + R and SW) RCA video 2 (VCR + AV mini jack) RGB input 1 Hard wired remote input (+) USB control Yes (Rear) Video output 1
  8. Also is the car a UK Zed and is it a GT as that will determine if you have a sub & rear speakers
  9. Now why would you have safe search off I never have it on to be honest
  10. Insurance wise it really depends on the insurer, if you are with one that is mod friendly and appreciates that adding an aftermarket exhaust to a Zed adds absolutely zero power then it should be relatively painless....
  11. I didn't realise she was a porn star, I was googling Ska tattoos and saw her, then I googled her with safe search off
  12. Cadence St. John, porn star and Ska Girl
  13. It is available if you know where to look
  14. Easy to make your own...
  15. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then almost certainly it is a duck...
  16. If someone wants to offer more I wont argue, :lol: :wink: Take the wheels off and put it on bricks and I will offer you £500 more
×
×
  • Create New...