Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Only had these on for a couple of weeks but done just over 1,000 miles so thought I would give my 2p Although I never had any issues with the Bridgestones I had heard good review after good review about the Michellins so thought I would give them a try Even though my rears were barely legal the quietness of the new tyres is fantastic, I can't remember either set of the REO50's being as quiet even when brand new.... Grip is fantastic, because of the weather I obviously have not had the chance to really try them out but in the wet they are really really good. Ok not much of a technical review but then a tyre is a tyre is a tyre to me, I just prefer to put decent rubber on as it is not only more responsive and safer but also tends to last longer too
  2. +1 And original and unmolested Wheels have probably been re-furbed with that mileage What would you know about mileage in a GT4
  3. Nice number plate too :wink:
  4. Sounds like some nice gear Darren, wouldn't have a clue where to sell it really, apart from waiting till Dickenson's Real Deal or Antiques Roadshow is in town An auction would be your best bet wouldn't it
  5. You're right there Pike If you start bring upside down pineapple cakes to meet then I will get worried.....
  6. No trouble on my way to work but I think it will be slippery on my home in a minute
  7. Not sure how many people who really know would turn down a car with a good independant stamp.....
  8. Every day is a school day
  9. Mileage like age is just a number......
  10. Jeez we could have a Zed version of Dad's Army here......
  11. Been looking out of the window all night but nothing..... I do have a super duper weather forcast link though so been looking at that, it's going to be snowing all day here Sunday
  12. I already have something that lets the opposite sex know I like them
  13. I started with just a HU, then replaced all 4 speakers, then added an amp and them added a sub/amp
  14. Well it's not me this time !!!!!! note - if it is I am sorry
  15. They are like rocking horse $hit! The best ones to get are the really early 2003 Jap satnav cubbies as they have a cover You can get them from the US but they are £120 before you even pay for shipping
  16. I think BBK is in the 2% thankfully
  17. Yes you do, having been though some hoops with transferring from a UK to a Canadian licence, You can be fined up to 5K as its illegal to have what is seen as copies of licences, out of date or not Oops to be honest its only right too fancy leaving it so long I guess working in logistics I have to be mindful of licenses etc
  18. They shouldn't be driving Z's. lol The worrying thing is at Wales last year I was following a couple of OAP's they don't hang about but then I guess they are closer to the Pearly Gates than most if us anyway
  19. £95 is dear they usually go for about £65-£70 I think, but I get your logic
  20. You cant turn it off fully I think without pulling fuses etc.... The button just makes it less intrusive
  21. Yes if you have the cradle then you just need the adapter, I think it is all integrated into the loom so should work independantly but never used mine so best wait for someone that has to confirm
  22. You started the lecture my friend, I would suggest looking on the DVLA site or speaking to them to see what you need to send them
×
×
  • Create New...