Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Buster has done a guide on stripping the RCA wires to increase volume, it's because the Bose amp runs off a very high level. It should be in the ICE section
  2. Get used to shouting as a Zed is not the quietest place to be
  3. Ok, the gear surround just pulls up, put your hands through the gaiter annd pull up. All depends how they fitted the HU though, they could have fitted the cage to the car (easy) or to the actual fascia (more difficult)
  4. What year Zed do you have? Does it have a silver trim around the gear knob?
  5. Lakeside meet
  6. I seem to recall Pike had gay boots too...
  7. Yes it will be the adapter, if you dont have any joy speak to incartec they will know the best adapter for your HU & a Zed... Volume depends on the line out, you may have to splice the RCAs to get a decent volume level unfortunately...
  8. Good luck and don't stay out in the cold too long, something might drop off
  9. I think the lunatics have taken over the asylum at the moment
  10. It is surprising how much an exhaust note or vibration can totally ruin the driving experience, a very fine line as I know all too well
  11. As long as he doesn't forget the little people on the way up
  12. +1 And original and unmolested Wheels have probably been re-furbed with that mileage What would you know about mileage in a GT4 I know because they are not the best of wheels for resisting corrosion Trying to work the value out of mine £7k for 123k miles, how much for 19.4k? I think £19.4k is a little overpriced
  13. Now that's a right Bobby Dazzler Colin
  14. In the mean time you can use this - or this -
  15. They were about £2 dearer each fitted
  16. I wouldn't bother trying to recharge unless you know it is a very new battery, if it is on it's last legs you will get all sorts of problems..... best to bite the bullet and get a new one
  17. Yep it's fantastic I took a very steady drive to work on a friday night at 6pm past Bluewater, through the Dartford Tunnel and past Lakeside all in 20 minutes Just shows how many people don't actually need to make the journeys that they do
  18. Correction getting nowhere very slowly
  19. Stupid Boy
  20. If I do then I won't be able to afford to come anyway
  21. Right I think we need to do some casting..... Please add your suggestions.... Captain Mainwaring - ChrisS (Sid James) Sergeant Wilson - Lance Corporal Jones - Private Walker - Private Pike - Private Frazer - Ken Private Godfrey - Colin (Ebized)
  22. Yeah yeah I am my own man and I do not respond to peer pressure......
  23. You could always take Colin & Graham with you :wheelchair:
  24. Yeah I bet it does, as they say there is no substitute for quality As Mary will tell you
×
×
  • Create New...