Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sounds like you need to wire in the pre amp wire so that when you have power to the HU the amp wakes up, from memory I think it is the blue/white one on the loom but check. It is a VERY common thing to miss
  2. Quality
  3. Well it's eased off here so I will be going to work in the Zed later....
  4. No THIS is what happens when you don't deal with things when you need to...
  5. I take it you dont have the bluetooth adapter in the armrest cubby?
  6. Only thing the firum is missing is a lounge for the old and frail
  7. Yeah ESP off is best in the snow otherwise it kicks in all over the place when you really don't want it
  8. I thought you had just put a big cross to remind you the only bit not to polish
  9. That's a compliment to some :wink:
  10. The snow plough on the front helps too
  11. Looks like you might need a doogy wheel alignment done asap :wink:
  12. I only have a 10 mile trip to work but it took 4 hours just before Christmas because of an accident.... fingers crossed it will be ok tonight
  13. Got work tonight planning 40,000kms of journeys from Colchester to Brighton and everywhere inbetween
  14. 1 Ron is good I have only ever used 97 in my Zed...
  15. Someone should do a Premier League one
  16. Hmmm Nissan reduced the cost of the part.... that doesn't sound fishy at all does it Not bad that they are only charging £13 for Labour too...
  17. Just don't expect it to be mint for that price, but if it is then bargain
  18. Put a little beard and glasses on him and see how long it takes for the kids to notice
  19. This is very true, I bought my Zed for just over £10k 3 years ago Ok so now it is probably worth about £500
  20. Bought mine December 2009 on 72k, now on just over 109k and never had an issue, doesn't use oil, gets fed (supposedly) rubbish Sainsbury Super Unleaded, so far 4 services and 3 MOT's and apart from new brake pads/discs & Tyres nothing else has needed replacing... everything else was through choice
  21. I have outsourced your job for you Rich
  22. Still nothing much here but it's heading this way
  23. I knew I had seen something to do with them....
  24. Advice ...... Yes, not always relevant, not always correct but always advisory
×
×
  • Create New...