Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I wouldn't have bought a Bose sub & amp I would imagine if you dont already have them in your zed you wouldnt have any cabling
  2. Could be a motor, could be a connection Should be fixable either way I reckon
  3. You made the right choice I reckon
  4. Nice one, I was going to post that link but was on my phone
  5. I have pointed a few people to this thread in the last week, looks like a lot of people got new HU's for Christmas or just taking advantage of some cracking deals If you have issues with volume this is the fix, all depends if the HU has adjustable output though, seems a lot of Pioneers have issues, mine did...
  6. I don't need to search I have a pornographic memory
  7. Are you after a prefect badge Pike?
  8. Did a great job on mine, 110k now and still smooth and pulls like a diesel train
  9. Had my uprev on 90k and the diffeence was very good indeed , depends what suporting mods you have done though. Its not about extra BHP its about torque and full throttle
  10. I think you need to polish up on your searching skills
  11. Never missed an episode of Gamesmaster or a copy of C&VG
  12. Haha a of a get back to your buffing
  13. The RCA boosters only increase volume if that's the issue. Changing the HU doesn't improve tje sound greatly just adds funtionality and connection options, to get a better sound you need to be looking at new speakers and new amps
  14. No he is a gimps orange
  15. The feel you get from the road is epic Dan I love you
  16. Here is Busters link - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58947-reduced-sound-out-put-after-replacing-oebose/page__fromsearch__1
  17. If your not to sure what you are doing maybe find the guides and show them to whhoever fitted the unit, everything works now albeit not 100% you could end up messing something up...
×
×
  • Create New...