Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Some strange adapters and ISO leads there, I am sure Buster will have helped
  2. A lot of hassle for something that probably won't be much better, is it made by BOSE?
  3. I've got the blue one of that Dave. Looks like dis Are they as heavy as a Gibson LP Custom ? Believe it or not my dad actually owned a 1956(?) les paul goldtop custom and swapped it for a Gibson SG as he said it nearly broke his neck it was that heavy.........last time we checked the goldtop would have been worth about 30k! Fail. I don't think it would be as heavy as an original as that was the major complaint so they've prob lightened up the epi's. still a heavy bugger though +1
  4. Makes you wonder why every other windows has been slow as fook
  5. So if only you are allowed lime green I best post you these...
  6. We have an 'open' relationship....
  7. Your my wife now...
  8. Both impulse buys
  9. If your stock exhaust is good then nothing to lose really
  10. Have you met his new lady friend then??? Nice to see you about again Mr Builder, hope the new motor is getting the marmite treatment as well ????? No Marmite treatment expected on this one. But I might invest in a remap or some little touches once it arrives. I'll await your thoughts on the matter Thought No1 - paint it lime green
  11. I didn't want to like it, but I did... Bit long but then what film isn't these days
  12. NO !!!!!!!!! If she won't then I will marry you
  13. If One Direction found their way onto my iPod I would have to end it all
  14. Best he has done since Pulp Fiction IMO
  15. No Leonard Cohen
  16. Best film I have seen in a long long time
  17. Ken seeing as a Milltek is similar to the OEM then that setup should be very nice. Nice for cruising and deep growl when you want it
  18. If you have your gay boots on you would probably miss...
  19. Been on the cards for a while...
  20. It's wood and shaped like a Zed boot, use your imagination
×
×
  • Create New...