Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Just in case anyone else has the same strange problem.... If you buy cheap non Apple wall chargers they are absolutely fine for charging but it you use your phone while charging the screen jumps all over the place doing weird stuff I thought my phone was knackered, luckily I googled before making a tit of myself at the Apple shop "you DO use genuine Apple chargers and cables Sir?"
  2. You could heatshrink if your soldering skills are not all that....
  3. You could ask the guys at rare rims they are down the SW way and would probably have been asked a few times
  4. Where's the full stop? Alternatively an exlamation as you appear to be shouting. He is always shouting, and he will never stop
  5. Wish they would bring the prices down for the Mac's! Mac's what? Expensive for what it is
  6. I don't like any of it
  7. Lots of the traders do options, Zman does the DBA ones which are the dogs danglies but are not cheap Just have a look around in the traders section then post up for specific comments most people on here love a chat about what they have on their car
  8. Thought Huskys liked the cold
  9. My Zed is 256bhp at the hubs and 400bhp at the wheels In my head
  10. Can't see them running one of those through London Bridge at rush hour
  11. Nice I'm surprised it hasn't been snapped up, great looks and performance and rear seats
  12. Not a bad result all thing considered I guess, a shame that Nissan don't acknowledge it as a known problem Really if you had bought it from a dealer and serviced it with them then that £300 would probably have been spent slready
  13. Just thought I would say be careful not to open the roof in cold temperatures, you may be aware but thought I would mention it
  14. Not too much more you can do mate, some engines are better than others, mine was a 2004 on 90k when remaped, had a milltek, berks, plenum spacer and pop charger and was 286bhp before and a gnats chuff under 300 after It's not about numbers its about the drive, have you upgraded the brakes or anything else that will have more of an impact. I think decats might give you kess toque i'm no expert
  15. Have to agree there, would show off a nice set os slotted/drilled disks
  16. I think I would rather save the £10k possibly and just get a standard 370 and put a better exhaust, intake, shocks and an upRev IMO you are just paying for the Nismo branding
  17. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58947-reduced-sound-out-put-after-replacing-oe-bose/page__st__20#entry993321 Seems you already know what you need to do
  18. Congrats
  19. Does anyone buy newspapers anymore
  20. spursmaddave

    Help

×
×
  • Create New...