Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Not sure even Chris & Bob can save him
  2. Looks good, might be a bit shiney though could reflect onto the satnav screen..... I love that you guys make everything, I just ordered the bit that goes there
  3. Just had a visit from ny 3year old godson..... poor Mr PotatoZed & his stand in..... At least he couldn't get near the one with the snorkel
  4. Actually every 50,000 miles Pete I think, but certainly wouldn't hurt doing them earlier. I had a new set 10k ago on 99k and mine stuttered in the cold up in Newcastle the other week although it was just complaining as it missed it's warm Garage
  5. No because if you do then you will be to pi$$ed to tidy up and get the shopping done before you know who arrives home
  6. Absolutely nothing to say mate.... Put it this way I just wore at my phone so badly Mary asked if Spurs had sold Gareth Bale
  7. I only get a humping noise when I take the Zed dogging....
  8. Luckily we have a 500 litre store of screen wash at work
  9. Meant to say I would maybe look at better HUs and flog the one you have...
  10. To be honest it will probably sound better with just the 2 as all you are doing is splitting it 4 ways instead of 2, the rear speakers are not normally as good quality as the front and will have no F/R balance control... Worth a try with the cables as not dear though
  11. Nice job, a bit low and close to the cooker is the only thing that might cause a problem...
  12. Never heard of it, is it like a Fisherman's Friend
  13. It is worth doing once you have done your intake, engine & exhaust mods. It is not a huge increase power wise but it improves throttle response and mid ramge torque it really does make a Zed a lot more fun and rewarding to drive
  14. I think it is just the quality of the product, seems like the iPhone needs a very steady powerful charger, the knock off ones charge ok but if you use your phone too while you charge its like its possessed
  15. I left the normal red bulb in my clear lights, you can get LEDs or 'silver' red bulbs but I didn't think they were as bright and seeing as a fog light hopefully stops someone rear ending you in a pea souper I decided to stick with the brightest
  16. Tyres are made of rubber, if you drive fast, particulary round corners then the rubber gets hot, this usually leads to a smell akin to a rubbery smell often referred to as 'burning rubber'
  17. The crystal clear ones just look so much better, and for all the hassle of taking iff your bumper putting the originals in the oven etc etc.... I paid £90 for my set and sold my OEM ones for £45 when I sell the Zed I expect someone would pay £30-£40 for a swap too
  18. Fair enough, you might get lucky you never know, good luck
  19. Just an issue with having a rubbish phone he says - owning a iphone, oh my, that is rich :lol: :lol: This is the only issue I have had and to be fair my fault for thinking an eBay £1.99 USB charger would be fine
  20. Just buy some proper clear ones, the OEM ones are still not really 'clear' after doing this
  21. Why not just get a refurb
  22. I have had every version of iPhone and I am completely with you, why anyone would pay double for an iPad mini over a Nexus is just beyond me it really is
  23. I almost got a transformer but got a good deal on a xoom, very similar spec
  24. 71,000 and just 4 services.... It should have had 9k, 18k, 27k, 36k, 45k, 54k, 63k and is due it's 8th service very soon K1 & K2 are the bottom end of the scale quality wise and the sound especially the K1 is just loud not nice...
×
×
  • Create New...