Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Wow I never thought of any of that Runs like a dog unfortunately which I will put down to software as I tried out CoD AW last week and it ran pretty well
  2. + 1 for the Miltek, with Berks and a pop charger or similar
  3. Great idea, and then a cuddly toy of her favourite animal at the Zoo shop 😊
  4. I want an f-type too but I think an XKR in the New Year is going to have to bridge the gap for now
  5. Bling bling... "Hello is that Andy James, this is Spartacus, nice looking Zed"
  6. Too good not to post up again
  7. Boys weekend in Blackpool, the Vegas of the North
  8. Thanks mate Not had the chance sadly, will be stalking the zed guys on the next meet My Jag kept up with some Zeds in Wales... in a straight line anyway
  9. Goes from 60 to 100 in about 6 seconds I know that feeling, I have over 500 lbs/ft Overtaking makes you giggle engage diesel warp drive, drop a gear or 2 with the paddle and
  10. Only time it doesn't drone is at 0rpm Think I will give that a miss then. Thanks for the heads up. I like a loud deep sound but not at motorway speeds. Would drive me nuts! It would be a fantastic exhaust for a Zed just for meets and weekend blasts but no way is it an exhaust for a daily drive. No doubt someone will now say they have it in their daily and it doesn't drone and isn't noisy but there you go
  11. How bad? What settings are you using? What FPS are you getting? I thought FPS didn't matter Just wondering how far below 30 you were dropping, and on what settings. It doesn't seem very scaleable on the PC at all. Options seem pretty basic, only option was 60fps so that is most likely the issue as I couldn't drop the resolution below 1280x960 either... to be honest not really a game I am desperate to play so can't be ar$ed with it if it doesn't run without any tinkering
  12. How bad? What settings are you using? What FPS are you getting? I thought FPS didn't matter
  13. Been playing the Pro Evo demo and they have finally lived up to the PS2 days and I can buy a footy game that isn't FIFA FIFA is very polished but I always feel like I am not really in control, too many special moves etc, Pro Evo 2015 looks to have the gameplay I want
  14. Keen to hear what you think of it - looks great to me, but it's my sort of game Hmm my PC is a little too old to run it really, looks good but running like a dog
  15. Is there any fair play in F1?
  16. Just downloaded Unity on PC
  17. Are you still here? Put in a picture of ur zed and i'll get it on the calendar. Oh,.. wait.... you don't have one Doesn't say anywhere in the rules that it has to be a current pic taken in 2014
  18. Only time it doesn't drone is at 0rpm
  19. I hope you changed gear with a slow hand
  20. Missed a trick, should have bought the car with the card you found
  21. You should see what I found in that Leon I bought a while back I thought I buried the dead hooker & kilo of coke At least I didn't leave any oil in the gearbox
  22. I found a pipe & a cap in my Jaaag
  23. Great work on the dash Darren Weekend off as if.....
  24. Yep the PS4 is crying out for a decent driving game Get an Xbone SMD if you like driving games - Forza Horizon 2 is really really good. I like my PS4 but to be honest I've not massively enjoyed anything on it so far - will probably hang on to it and may well get GTAV on that system for the best visuals, but I'm glad I've got both systems now - no need to miss out on exclusives. And since the Halo games are some of my all time favourites games I think the Xbox is gonna be getting a lot of use. If my Fanatec Forza wheel was compatible then I would but sadly not so driving games will be on my PC only
×
×
  • Create New...