i ve found that if you use the o/e brackets on the new h/unit and then refit into the car not to the facia its a lot easier to fit.
done several members zeds like this now.
Exactly
Screw everything into the car and then just fit the centre console on last, much much easier that way
Have you mounted the kenwood to the car via the brackets or to the centre console like the OEM stereo.
My JVC stuck out because it is motorised for the CD player, I never play CDs so i drilled holes in the mount and fitted it further back and therefore flush
Shame you didn't come along to a meet up or find someone who had HFCs to have a listen, but anyway as Neil said life's too short to dwell on mistakes just chalk it up and move on
Probably possible but getting everything working with the correct looms etc could be a nightmare...
Is it that close a fit and colour match to make it worthwhile?
RSW are indeed stuck on, to be honest replacement parts will be even more expensive and there could be fitment issues too.
Not everyones cup of tea but I like them, I did wrap everything to start with but didn't like it so got the RSW stuff
Tablet market is really competitive, apart from iPads not a lot hokds it's money...
I looked at Acer & Motorola 10" tabs when they first came out at £450..... When the xoom2 came out I got an original xoom for £150 and it runs jellybean fine