Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I think 20/25 would look very nice indeed
  2. Just get tje nicest one you can with your initials
  3. I never worry about where I park really, If there is an option I will park away from other cars though...
  4. I actually find if I leave a correct gap between myself and the car in front it is almost certain that someone will undertake and try to squeeze in
  5. There is a very fine line between cool & tool
  6. Stick with initials, trying to spell a name out like that looks W4NK
  7. Looks ok without being fantastic.... maybe more of a darker gunmetal grey would look better but then the door handles will look odd
  8. PM RTBiscuit
  9. Thought you were older than me to be honest
  10. If you were at the south pole you would need porn too.....
  11. Definitely the Civic, dab of brake and tuck in behind, 10 seconds later your overtaking the lorry
  12. Noticed that in Wales last year
  13. Never heard the term YOLO used in relation to car wax, lmao I think it's because after he heats it in the microwave he is using it to have a back, sack and crack wax... YOLO indeed....
  14. Never have a problem finding a vein, which is handy
  15. Make sure you stir it with a big metal spoon and leave it in the microwave too
  16. Microwave it and video it
  17. You can set when the light comes on for the rev counter i believe, never played with it
  18. So you like it Oh I love it Yes but what about the car...
  19. http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm100/spursmaddave/f1779125.mp4
  20. Yes I believe it is an early jap retractable motorised cubby
  21. The cubby comes with the motor attached but you would need the loom to attach it to I just wired the motor a 12v via a rocker switch
  22. and ROFL at that comment! +1
  23. Yes, wired it in and fitted a rocker switch to open/close
  24. Sorry but HBDI sounds like an STI
×
×
  • Create New...