Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. +1 megs cream stuff is great, smells nice, not glossy but had a real deep sheen makes the crappy plastics look decent
  2. Get one of those sheep in tbe oven and wait it out Pete
  3. Ive got spares for all my upgraded bulbs somewhere I will take some pics
  4. I can confirm what a job it is, I would imagine a 'decent' place charging £500+ Easily the best mod on my Zed
  5. I will ask her later
  6. Phew I thought the Chancellor had put a tax on handbags
  7. If you get a stone chip surely you can just spray a bit over the top
  8. Its on the car now
  9. Bit racist
  10. Just go to the incartec website they are only £5 you need a different one depending on the make of your HU
  11. Are we there yet?
  12. Only listen to CDs when you are not moving
  13. Double denim never went out of fashion, at least if it did nobody told Status Quo....
  14. Yeah i saw an FTO showing off Amy too
  15. Skirts? Oh you mean the belts they wear just under the muffin top Not recovered from my last night out there yet
  16. No buttons hidden away in the battery compartments even? Pretty sure most wireless or BT devices have a button to send a pair signal, it wont be just on permanently as it would drain the battery
  17. Do the keyboard and mouse have little buttons on them to pair to the PC
  18. Bloody vultures circling already
  19. Nah it's the one on the right I think, always the ones that look cute
×
×
  • Create New...