Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Pushing buttons has got me into trouble in the past
  2. You guys are just not thinking about the planet....
  3. If you are wearing your boots you could have 'Fashion Police'
  4. Perv! Bit harsh, Connery is a legend....
  5. Well years of experience and all that.....
  6. All those bubbles looks like he is under the sea.
  7. Might not be wiring there is a common fault on the oem sub amp that requires a fix or new resistor
  8. I don't think that will work mate.... Jap unit means jap nav i'm afraid Happy to be proved wrong though!
  9. Nope that's poop coloured... beat you to that ages ago - 9th post down Sorry to crap on the thread
  10. Red harness
  11. Il be getting the rolled titanium one for my azure soon as the Cobra is sold Will look lovely, not for me as I am more subtle
  12. Not as a passenger in motion I hope Only joking
  13. Were you wearing those leather trousers again
  14. My dials are not blue..... But I may have found some blue needles so they could be soon I think the blue needles will look great against the white LEDs
  15. Nope that's poop coloured...
  16. Autobulbs have the wrong info on their site and have had for years!!!!!
  17. Looks good Pete, matches all your other bits very nicely I personally would never have red though
  18. I think it's the style police
  19. Just because you been on the phone to papa, does not give you the right to be rude. Get back in your box! You have my phone bugged I'm getting on to Leverson!!!
  20. If the unit fires up and works fine with no sound then yes it will almost certainly be the amp remote wire (blue/white) If the unit starts up then almost straight away turns itself off it will need earthing, but you would grt sound for a secomd or two if that was the case I think.... Hopefully something simple good luck
×
×
  • Create New...