Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Torque words ok with the bt obd2 adapter i have
  2. What a bodge job I have aftermarket sub, speakers & amps but all the original wiring is still in place... Where are you based?
  3. I'm sure Mumsnet won't mind
  4. I told my Manager today that he was being pedantic and a prerequisite of his request was me working overtime tomorrow.... He just looked at me blankly, mumbled something and walked off... So now I am working overtime tomorrow
  5. +1 Proof of regular oil changes (not necessarily dealer) , use of premium fuel (hard to prove i know) and good general condition all round. I use the same criteria with the opposite sex
  6. glad your ok matey
  7. Not the first time Wasso has had a sore bum I bet
  8. It's where the cool kids impress the girls with their ringtones Yeah that wouldn't be me then. Except the part about being cool and the other part about impressing girls yeah
  9. It's where the cool kids impress the girls with their ringtones
  10. Tried that already. Speakers... Huge difference! Headphones... Sharper. Clarity is improved.
  11. Why not swap them out and do the mod on your actual speedo, then no need to sort anything out
  12. You will have to wait till Wales
  13. Cool you can sit on the bus and we can all hear it innit
  14. Let me know how it goes with the needles
  15. I wish I had more time to troll the forum
  16. Mine has only had 2 owners in 110k One really careful owner And me
  17. That thing is massive, it will look like a tablet in your girls hands.....
  18. +1 the mega stuff is nice brings up the plastic like new and not shiney
  19. Nope I am hairier
  20. I may leave now I have 500 likes
  21. Your pockets will soon be empty * * not because he is expensive, he just sells nice things
×
×
  • Create New...