Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I don't think it has anything Dorking or Gravesend hasn't
  2. From what I understand work but I am sure the sunshine will bring pleasure
  3. Not much chance of SMD melting in these temperatures
  4. Haha yeah fine now was super slow earlier though
  5. Ive had MPPS on since Jan and they are fantastic in the cold/wet a big improvement over the 2 sets of REO50s I had previously
  6. Having it's moments as usual.... Click 'Add Reply' ....... Am I a toaster? Am I an ironing board? Am I a tampon? Am I a snow shovel? Ohhhh hang on I am a forum !!!!
  7. Falkens are not complete $hite, I have never used them but know plenty of forum members who have and have said they are fine and are all still alive to tell the tale... MPPS > REO50 > Falken 452 For everyday driving 452s will be fine
  8. 1. An ex XKR owner overtaking a van in his Zed 2. the forum
  9. Double post Forum is seriously knackered
  10. Are there any Auto's with Man Utd livery? Dont be so silly! Just your manual then
  11. How about if you put a 45 & 50 profile on the front and rear but on opposite sides...
  12. Cheers will bear this in mind. Guess it won't be an issue if I get a front lip sorted soon.... That and bumper touchup / black roof to come next I think! Or maybe spacers.... argh decisions! Why decide do both
  13. Looking good Hope you have a nice hire car booked for San Fransisco
  14. Has the forum become facebook or something "Look what I am having for dinner"
  15. Coz if I can figure out the mileage change then I can offer an exchange system I send you a modified dash with your mileage on it you send me yours.... Ah I see....
  16. Just worked out I have planned around 25,000,000 KM's of routes in the last 4 years.... I once made 250,000 Hot X Buns in a week... Once had 5 girlfriends on the go at the same time, that was by far the most challenging of the 3
  17. Are there any Auto's with Man Utd livery?
  18. I have seen worse....
  19. Keyser is a lot closer to you than I am
  20. Looks nice, I like the look
  21. ^ I'm sure Keyser & Buster can sort it Doesn't look THAT big a job just a bit of a mess
×
×
  • Create New...