Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Did that link Buster posted not have details? I would imagine it just solders on
  2. All depends if you want things to stand out for the right reasons, or just stand out...
  3. Couldn't be bothered to paste in a chrome lip but you get the idea. Looks better in my head and would probably look better in the flesh with the right shade. Ewwwww I just threw up in my mouth
  4. I used to have a rusty sump pan but now I use toilet wipes
  5. All this talk of haircuts is upsetting me
  6. Hear hear, their are two many people around that can't tell the difference, winds me up to
  7. I think the blue lips could look nice but clash with the gold brembos I have thought about getting rim protectors in blue for my rays but not sure they would match the car/calipers
  8. Best thing to do is change the brake lines to braided ones, even on stock discs and pads it adds much better feel to the brakes and gives imo more confidence in them, I always found them spongy before
  9. I agree with Colin (must be getting old) more than 2 colours on a wheel looks awful!
  10. Just a nicer quality interior with a few more options to spec
  11. Nope been away with work and with the cold weather not bothered.... Yeah I love being able to crank up the volume and still have superb clarity
  12. I googled it:front windows on either side of the driver-70 % of light should pass the glass,windscreen -75% Passengers side and rear ones can be tinted to any colour/shade.... The main concern I have is the visibility when windows are tinted... Will be worse at night too, I personally wouldn't tint the front or sides unless I wasn't using the car much
  13. still worth checking before you put the bumper back on as the silver indicators are not quite as bright as the egg yolk ones either....
  14. No worries, hope it is just a loose wire but if not could be the sub amp.....
  15. Just speak to a reputable place they will know all the legalities
  16. Yes, that is what the OP said and I could see - "similar" but not the "same". In the same way the new Astra is 'similar' to a mk2 Leon...
  17. Most likely cheap or worm tyres That said even with brand new good quality tyres it is extremely easy to get the back end out Almost all the accident posts on here start "I was exiting a rounabout, gave it the beans and just lost it"
  18. I think the rear looks similar
  19. New clutch & fly & exhaust gone at the usual point and blowing.... £800 for a clutch £ fly from Zman + fitting... £50 weld on the exhaust or £350ish for backbox £800ish for complete new aftermarket system Lots of choices all of them expensive
  20. As I said on the PM all looksgood but just check out the fog light when you fit put the fog in one side and the oem in the other and compare.... I wasn't happy that the LED was bright enough so I kept the oem red bulb...
  21. At least if you find yourself in downtown Tokyo you can rest assured you will be able to drive to a sushi bar
  22. I think we can safely say we already have
  23. Nah I'm with you Ian never felt any love for the 370.... Don't like the styling and sub 10k cars having issues like this is not good....
  24. Grimsby to Tokyo
×
×
  • Create New...