Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Serves you right
  2. So thats where Abu Qatada has been hiding
  3. Says Mr MultiColoured Snap-On
  4. I fully expect to log on at some point and see a powder coated Buster hanging from that tree at the back (not sure the line will take his weight )
  5. Can I have a nibble of your chicken balls
  6. But your here yes here as a member in a non work capacity, will sit down price and check things out and do the drawings later...like not on this weekend. But your here currently sat down stairs with my tablet, yes I'm on here, but I do all my work stuff on my big computer in the study, and this weekend I have shut the door to the study and I'm spending some time with my wife down stairs watching some movies. But your here
  7. Yes the mobile version is a bit flakier.... I might try tapatalk2 instead Oh and go Pete go Pete go Pete
  8. A Jag without rust would be like the forum with out you...
  9. Bollox Sorted it to make people happy. If I'm asking questions I'm obviously interested That's cheating! Not really, I was 1st! Jay, pm me when you can with PayPal details pleaee mate Its the same way I lost out on that JDM rear bumper to you smudge. I asked a question and you came afterwards and said you'll take it. Then you should have edited your post and added "1st dibs" But that would be against my morals. That was my point.... All gets a bit mercenary on here at times When I sold something years back I had a PM from a team member before it even got approved I wouldn't have minded but it was an insulting low offer before it had even gone on sale
  10. Did you check for woodworm while it was off
  11. But your here yes here as a member in a non work capacity, will sit down price and check things out and do the drawings later...like not on this weekend. But your here
  12. A 73ms Ping Pete I am NEVER playing you at Fifa it will resemble a game of Quiddich
  13. My favourite Mod is Doogyrev Although a 3some with Papa would be preferrable
  14. Don't get me wrong I would never have put falkens on my Zed, i coughed up the extra for better tyres, but I know 2/3 very close mates on here that did fit them and rated them quite highly and as far as I know none of them have died in a Zed fireball so calling them $hite is a bit harsh imo I would recommend spending the extra on MPPS but if thats not an option then fair enough, some people have stretched themselves to run a car like a Zed, to some others it is just a plaything
  15. Bollox Sorted it to make people happy. If I'm asking questions I'm obviously interested That's cheating! Not really, I was 1st! Jay, pm me when you can with PayPal details pleaee mate Its the same way I lost out on that JDM rear bumper to you smudge. I asked a question and you came afterwards and said you'll take it. Then you should have edited your post and added "1st dibs"
  16. Do you feel bad but glad too
  17. But your here
  18. I'd be very happy with that :console:
  19. Just cleaned my tank out too.... might have to DL tge new TR on my PC.....
  20. Kind of glad I had to work earlier if you know what I mean...... nothing personal
  21. Too cold and horrible to do anything
  22. There is at Gravesend.... but its full of tugs and mud
  23. It's slowed down I barely get 300meg wired now.... Since I upgraded my wireless router I do get nearly 70meg on my iPhone5
×
×
  • Create New...