Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I don't know anything about boilers but if you need any help with the shower pump or a soapy sponge
  2. A bird did a massive $hit on my car once, to be fair I had been messing her around a bit and probably deserved it
  3. Most likely the unit overheating by the sounds of it...
  4. It's a mod that flyboy supplies for your mirrors
  5. C MEN will get her far more attention....
  6. Good luck with the search
  7. ah, you went for the common colour Trust you to poo poo his choice
  8. Love Carolines Prefer your old ones though Pete....
  9. Unfortunately REO40s are not the best rated tyres for a Zed
  10. If it doesn't slip then I wouldn't get concerned, always bad when cold 1st > 2nd. Not guaranteed but I fitted a grounding kit and it smoothed out the vibration at idle
  11. Try Keyser I am fairly sure he made one for Buster
  12. Sounds fairly normal to me but certainly wouldn't hurt to change the oil and add some molyslip
  13. Thats a few plenum pics
  14. nice job
  15. CS will sort you out.... Good luck with resisting all the shiny things
×
×
  • Create New...