Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Mine lasted to 78k but I reckon you have a ticking time bomb there Vix tick.... tock
  2. Zed clutches can last 50k or more if treated with some care and attention but sounds like yours may be nearing its lifespan, if it is then the flywheel could be worn too possibly causing the chattering.
  3. glrnet +1.....1 x RLWL, 1 x SRBP, 2 x BBBBP £25.90 Gudzy +1.... 1 x RTWB, 1 x SRBP, 1 x BBBBP, 1 x STP £25.90 octet .....1 x RTWB, 1 x STP £12.95 The Bounty Bar Kid..... 1xSRBP, 1xVC £12.95 gort....1x RLWL 1x STP £12.95 Shire 350z..... 1x AR 1x STP £12.95 Darren-B.........1xRTWB 1xVC £12.95 Wasso +1.......1xSRBP 1xRLWL 1xBBBP 1xSTP £25.90 missniki +1..... 1xRTWB 1xRLWL 2xVC £25.90 twobears +1 ....1xRTWB 1x AR 1xVC plus any gluten free dessert except ice cream (if available )£25.90 Paddy78..........1 x RTWB, 1 x STP £12.95 SMD+1 - 1xRLWL, 1xRTWB, 1xBBBBP£23.90
  4. Happy Birthday Pete, see you in a couple of weeks
  5. My line Manager at work is seriously interested in getting a Zed, been explaining all the different models and things to look for etc.... he wants me to take him for a spin one night this week Might try to sell him mine
  6. Just hum the old gallery music from take hart while the pictures load
  7. I think Keyser & Bob should do it ZedShed style
  8. Don't waste your money on the eBay cable, search for the Bose hack then connect via a 3.5mm cable
  9. I never tyre of that tipo
  10. I was trying to be kind
  11. Actual age - 34 ? Forum age, anything from 3-83 depending on time of the month Luv ya really
  12. Yep white greaseis the best as WD40 etc only lasts a few days at best. You need to position youself with your head down by the pedals facing up with a torch and you are looking for the spring on the clutch pedal, give it a nice soaking once a week for a month and you will be amazed how nice and smooth the clutch travel is and how quiet it is
  13. Yes there are always exceptions but that doesn't prove the rule... Take my boss (please) he is a highly intelligent chap, enough letters after his name to give DBlock a migraine but no common sense... I once told him we were maxed out on motive units at work, he then took on extra work and send an email to all and sundry that he had worked out that we had the capacity to load the extra work in spare trailers we had... I sent him a short reply asking how they were going to move on their own He also has no social skills, a girl that worked for me's father passed away and when she came back I just said to her I was there if she needed to talk and waited for her to choose the time.... My boss came in, sat down next to her and said "sorry to hear about you Dad, what happened?" Needless to say she ran out in floods of tears.... genius!
  14. If it helps I have an extremely high IQ but am a complete tool I think maybe knowledge does not equate to intelligence, but then depends how you define intelligent. I think we are getting intelligence mixed up with common sense maybe
  15. Yeah if it is going to go another colour purple is ok Just make sure is it cadbury purple too
  16. Then put them on eBay surely instead of insulting members on here with 2nd hand caps that are £35 new and scuffed up OEM alloys with no tyres that are worth £150 tops The team need to get a grip there seem to be a lot of 'make me an offer' chancers on here at the moment
  17. If he sprays it another colour I say
  18. Chris I found you some dials to fit in the Mini
×
×
  • Create New...