Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. How will the prisons cope with all the AUDI drivers
  2. Time to find a new mechanic & MOT centre I think
  3. I would say it does Always left mine in gear on slopes, never had an issue...
  4. Will get some pics with my Azure tomorrow before she gets Keysered
  5. You will always find someone with a bad experiences.... Jaguar have built a good reputation of late, not perfect but what car is perfect As for the parking Papa I am used to something a little shorter
  6. Thanks, so now I have a Datsun & a Tata
  7. Picked it up lunchtime today Went for a little drive to the seaside
  8. That's evil.... Can't wait
  9. At least there is on mine and I dont remember fixing one on
  10. Cheers Dave. The unit has outputs for front, rear and sub woofer. The wiring adaptor only has a white and red RCA for front speakers and yellow and red RCAs which I have plugged into the rears on the unit. There appears to be something coming from the sub, so I assume the Bose unit takes care of sending the signal? The volume is not very good to be honest. I need to look into the cost of a booster and how to fit. There should be an RCA back there for the sub too
  11. I may just buy it to see that I will buy it for £19k just so I don't have to see it
  12. I know that made me laugh just then so much, I was even bent down and you couldn't reach
  13. Even better video footage of a some performing monkeys You git Am I really that tall or is Andy so small
  14. Great camera work there Bev
  15. I'm sure the quality of your posts exceeds the above's And mine Speak for yourself.... and Dip
  16. Leaving the windows open a bit wont keep the car cool just the air in it
  17. If the unit only has front x2 and rear x 2 rcas then you have it correct, you can splice the sub into either of the rears no problem. Some units have s seperate sub rca some don't. What the volume like? Do you need to boost it?
  18. Martin embroidering another forum hat....
  19. Hey I have feelings you know +1 on brakes, I spent around £700 on DBA discs, Ferrodo pads and HKS lines, stopping is more important that going and can be just as much fun
  20. 340 on a N/A Zed Unless of course it is complete BS
  21. Just make it ever so slightly different in a Turkish market type way
×
×
  • Create New...