Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Will be getting mine as soon as I have sold a few bits & bobs on eBay Sent from the golf club...
  2. Well done that man Sent from the golf club...
  3. Why do you need all that memory? Just messing 16GB will be more than adequate for me Sent from the golf club...
  4. Yes you will get slightly better sound, although to make a real difference you need to swap the speakers and amps unfortunately as the system is only as good as it's weakest parts... Sent from the golf club...
  5. Welcome, there are a few owners and ex owners in the Garden of England Sent from the golf club...
  6. My last 3 TVs have all been Samsung, can't fault them, beautifully made, great picture and sound and lots of functions, mine is 2 years old and still performs and does all I want, maybe time for an upgrade in the new year though..... Sent from the golf club...
  7. +1 I got boosters for my f900bt but then got better speakers and amped them Sent from the golf club...
  8. Congrats Papa Biscuit, I look forward to seeing the CF dipped crib & accessories Sent from the golf club...
  9. Congrats again Mark, glad to see that you spent your honeymoon with the 2 loves of your life Sent from the golf club...
  10. I changed my sidelight bulbs on the Jaaag it involved undoing 2 bolts and lifting the light unit hour, took me at least 30 seconds Did my Zed ones without taking the wheels off, just full lock and agility Sent from the golf club...
  11. I have just advertised one of my kidneys on eBay as I have my heart set on a 128GB one.... Sent from the golf club...
  12. What have you just had a Brazilian Sent from the golf club...
  13. Sent from the golf club...
  14. I lived on grilled fish when I was in Portugal, straight from the boat to the plate via the grill mmmmmmmm Sent from the golf club...
  15. if my maths is correct that's 4 lbs and that's getting on or 2 kilos ... are you a fat b@st@rd ? lol I can eat a fair bit Anyone seen the Man vs Food episode at the ' Big Texan ' where he tries to do the 72oz steak challenge. We went to this place and one of these 72oz steaks welcomes you with a board of people who completed the challenge. Look at some of the times..... Cut a long story short the 4 of us had already ate a whole generation of cows on our journey and thought better of even attempting this. Though we are planning to go to Newbury in Berkshire where they do this challenge. Nevermind the times, have you seen the weight of the people doing it? 14 stone is the lightest, and only a few around that mark, most are pushing over 18 You sure that is lbs and not kgs Sent from the golf club...
  16. Massively agree, if you took the "better play safe" attitude to everything you wouldn't be able to do anything. You'd live in a dettol filled plastic bubble being fed white liquids through a straw. Yep totally agree you would never get out of bed! Live life as if today is your last day... As for steak, has to be rare or if a very nice ut then almost blue for me, you just can't beat it Sent from the golf club...
  17. You are making me like never had too What country you from Alex? You write better English than most on this forum Sent from the golf club...
  18. I am 6'4" and I found Zed seats very comfy, used to drive from London to Geordieland with only 1 stop and felt great Sent from the golf club...
  19. Don't know if using rain dispersant in the shower is a good idea. I have tried RainX on my baldy head, works very well indeed Sent from the golf club...
  20. 33.3% increase, bloody rip off merchants Sent from the golf club...
  21. Sent from the golf club...
  22. I'm sticking with the 4s, build quality is better, made from better materials. Heavier doesn't always mean better build quality.... Sent from the golf club... 5 and 5's are made from plastics. 4s was not. Not sure about the screen on the 5's but I know on the 4s they are the same material (ish) that are used on helicopter screens. I thought the same when I got my 5, preferred the solid feel and weight of the 4S but after a while it (5/5S) is far easier to use and it is made just as well. Now if I pick up my missus 4S it feels heavy and clumsy... Sent from the golf club...
  23. I'm sticking with the 4s, build quality is better, made from better materials. Heavier doesn't always mean better build quality.... Sent from the golf club...
  24. at mahoosssive speed no doubt ? sent from my garden shed knocking one out Of course, and glad to see things are still in working order at your age
  25. God help me, I am buying 2 just incase I misplace one
×
×
  • Create New...