Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. And part time Sid James impersonator Yak yak yak......
  2. The Evo Triangle is now sponsored by Arc..... lots of grooves in the road Lovely Zorst Darren, Yarptastic
  3. No worries mate pleasure doing business with you :kiss: Sent from the golf club...
  4. Yeah Forza is tempting but will your Logitech be compatible with the XBone
  5. Why not
  6. My mate offered me 8 legs of venison for £40 but I thought it was two deer
  7. Buster covets some new wheels In other shock news, the sky is blue
  8. I preferred it with the Chargespeed rear that's all mate..... ruined was harsh, should have just said butchered
  9. Some of us were more refined and left with dignity intact
  10. Where are you based as Kaizer motors can do a good price on tyres, if you are around Kent /London area might be worth a visit
  11. Exactly why I won't be buying either until they have been beta tested by all those desperate enough to rush out and get them straight away
  12. Where is Doogy when you need him with some 'proper ' winter pics Sent from the golf club...
  13. I've been told the rev up revs differently after an uprev. So an uprev'd rev up will rev differently to a uprev'd non rev up when you give it some revs. Best thing I've ever heard you say. Definitely the most sensible thing he has EVER said Sent from the golf club...
  14. There were a lot of people there Do like the Zed, reminds me of Wasso's before he messed around with it and ruined it Sent from the golf club...
  15. Judging by the state of it today, it was Wasso's Zed that was thrown around in the mud
  16. You can upRev a Rev-Up too
  17. Yep I didn't get a chance to say hello either, lovely looking Zed, really think those beemer wheels suit the Zed but still think the BMW caps look stoopid
  18. Octet, you have male
  19. Not finished yet, waiting for a centre piece, got to sort out the LED lighting, oh and remake the hood because I stuffed up the first one Sent from the golf club... I told you not to nail it to the tank! Not finished but getting there That's well Hefner, cool as Cheers mate, still work in progress but I am very happy so far and all the inhabitants seem happy too I have even sold my PS3 because I spend more time watching the fish
  20. Yep some SERIOUS thinking needs to go into it or It will loose a lot of fans I think...
  21. Not finished yet, waiting for a centre piece, got to sort out the LED lighting, oh and remake the hood because I stuffed up the first one Sent from the golf club... I told you not to nail it to the tank! Not finished but getting there
  22. Cool a new email to bomb Hope you enjoy all the gay porn
  23. Got to love the thin frames
  24. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Bit delicate this morning are we Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...