Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Indeed, either thats a bit of a stretch or your 335i was a lot worse to drive than my 135i is All depends on what an individuals definition of fun is Maybe the ops use of the word fun is not quite right, a car to me is about how it makes you feel rather than performance. The op seems to have totally bought into the concept, probably way more than most would, I am genuinely happy for him and the info on this thread has been really good
  2. May be quicker to 10mph than a 370z
  3. Glad your ok chubby Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Got to love a bit of peer pressure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. http://www.theclayclothcompany.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3475570-A-Polymer-Clay-Cloth-Supreme.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. They won't be expecting to shift many so no point making expensive changes, just a last hurrah for the 370... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Doesn't sound like anything new to me, Bose are very good at noise cancellation so it will most likely dial out some road noise which is quite high in the 370, and accentuate the engine note, no bad thing... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Been looking for her farm for bloody ages Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. I think the under grill bit black really suits a standard DE Zed front bumper
  10. Had to take my fish out of the tank the other week to do a big clean, I used to put them in a bucket but I don't have a bucket big enough Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. 350z Rays are over £1k each from Nissan
  12. Pronouncing foreign words wrong :S According to wiki. Wrongly - adverb Just thought of a good one! "According to wiki" Could be grouped with "According to FaceBook" "According to Twitter" "According to Jeremy Kyle" Etc etc I would say put Jeremy Kyle in but letting Mary watch it means I can watch my shows in peace Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Makes me chuckle when footy commentators say foreign players names in a foreign accent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. The fewer said about people like that the better in my book! Have to say though I am not keen on people driving up walls... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Pronouncing foreign words wrong :S According to wiki. Mange tout Matt, mange tout... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. I think as a commuter vehicle it would be hard to beat as long as you consider range, charging etc and the money you save can fund a nice big engine car for weekends and fun driving Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Boom, and theres the crippler. If you live in or close to a city, then youve got buses, trains, reliable taxis, you can probably even cycle to where you want to be. If you dont, then anything running on a battery is not going to get you to work and back, knock down the shops, drop the kids off at various parties/clubs and get you home again, and those are just the expected journeys - what if you have to visit a relative in hospital, or go pick the mother in law up from the police station? It also looks like the charge points are mainly in cities as well, theres one about 5 miles from me, then another about 8 and the rest are 12+ miles away, theres only 3 high speed points within the cars range from my house Just to add, what if you're on the M25 and they shut it due to a accident, or major traffic delays etc :S Deffo not for me. Perfect for you surely.... comes direct from the factory without an engine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. being a cynic ................ I doubt it Yeah can't see it either, just need proper control over hire costs, if someone hits your 2 seater coupe then you should really get a 2 seater coupe to tide you over, but not get a bill for almost the cost of the car for a couple of months rental!!! I personally like having different smaller rental cars I wouldn't usually drive, but why shouldn't I have a 5 series Beemer or CLS if my Jag is hit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Not surprising when you see quotes like the OPs for £15k hire costs... no wonder premiums are so high... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. They should be allowed, I just don't think they should take it. Don't see why not if there is better regulation, after all someone with a more expensive car would be paying more insurance in the first place... maybe some kind of incentive if you downscale possibly? Because every time someone takes an expensive courtesy car, every single person pays for it with their premiums. If folks only ever took the cheapest thing, like an Aygo, then premiums would come down. Not disagreeing but if someone bumps my Jag, why should I drive an Aygo for a month or so? Like I said if my insurance was cheaper in the first place and clearly stated that all I could have is an Aygo then fair enough The system is the problem as 'costs' are claimed against the other persons insurance so people think I will have what I want, same with injury claims. I distinctly remember someone moaning a while back about a $hitty courtesy car, now who was that.....? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Pete is just on his way round with it Ahhh there may be a slight issue... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. One day Ady, one day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. I must admit It really boils my p$$$ when your sat in a macdonalds car park and rubbish is deposited out the car window when a bin is never more than 10 yards away Your p$$$ boiling is probably is probably a side affect due to all the additives in the nuggets... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. please start a "for sale" ad if you're selling items Pete Dibs on the dead horse, I have a plan for the head Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...