Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sorry but this thread is far too juvenile for me
  2. Looks better than some I have seen
  3. Gotta love an Azure
  4. Not like you missed this years anniversary.... oh hang on
  5. Not really a fan to be honest...
  6. Hartlepool only has one strip club. Rated #1 on the skank list 3 yrs running. We should have the Team.Xmas.party there. I'm in, hopefully literally
  7. A tad harsh ... did you know she only had a 1.0 Nissan Micra? Even if that is her daily she might have something else at home she doesn't use for work, most people see my other half in his Pug 307 and not know about the Supra TT and Gixer at home as well as my zed. Unless you personally know her, for all you know she could be a racer at weekends, just because she is young and female doesn't mean she can't handle a zed, they have a big engine but I wouldn't say they're particularly spritely unless you're really pushing it. You may well be right, but i dont expect theres many 18 year old receptionists who have a supra TT, a Gixer & a Zed at home as not only would most 18 year olds not be able to afford to buy said cars, but the insurance would be somewhat crippling. My concern was that I dont let anyone touch my car, even my wife. So after spending a good 20 minutes trying to get the receptionist to understand what I wanted doing to my car and her not seeming to understand what day of the week it was, how to use their computer system, or what a fan belt was, to have her then climb in my car and drive off didnt really inspire me with confidence that she wouldnt scrap the side of the car or reverse it into something. Im sure there are exceptions to the rules and i didnt meant to afford you if you are young and female. I had a Z at 20 and that was 4 years ago, I know a guy who had a 2008 Z as his first car brand new when he passed. He literally used his driving license pass certificate for the test drive - which could only be completed after he'd put down a fairly large (apparently returnable deposit). When I worked at Mercedes-Benz World, there was a lady who was one of the drivers for the experiences. She did passenger rides a fair amount and people would always give a sarcastic look when she came round the corner. She looks like this: and this is her on some of her "work days" She's a prime example of don't judge a book, softly spoken, very pretty and could beat most guys on any circuit. Is she single? Are you single (again) Sent from the golf club...
  8. Most people see that and are lulled into a false security. They will be the head or master mechanic. The guy changing your oil was probably 18. I'm sure its fine but something to bear in mind. I very much doubt it, imagine EVERY stereotype about an old Jag garage and this place would be it.... I doubt an 18 year old would have shrink wrapped my steering wheel...
  9. What do you mean camping or am i just being daft? People sitting in corners waiting for people to move past them etc. I usually don't mind as I can run around and shoot them from behind, but on Ghosts it seems like 80% of people are camping so I get killed by one, move towards where he's sitting and get killed by another corner dweller on the way. Move towards the closest of the two campers and get taken out by a 3rd person sitting in a corner... and then probably spawn 6 foot in front of one of them facing the other away and get shot in the back just to really wind me up. I think it's mainly to do with the map design. And don't even get me started on the broken spawn system: [media] [/media] That video sums up why I dont play online games, not that it is broken just the stupid twunts that you actually play against..... Sent from the golf club...
  10. You really are a humungous nerd Mark.... Sent from the golf club...
  11. Pro Evo FTW I loved Pro Evo a few years back but played the latest couple of demos and they sucked Sent from the golf club...
  12. Ooops sorry, what can I say you muat have good taste like me Sent from the golf club...
  13. Shhhhhh Sent from the golf club...
  14. spursmaddave

    Winter Tyres

    Yes but you get to insure and drive around in a Ka Sent from the golf club...
  15. You could always cover the badge up with a sticker if you found one that fitted, nismo etc Sent from the golf club...
  16. I put my Jag into Valet mode with a key code when I took it for service, they were fine about it. I am sure they could bypass it with software if they really wanted to but they had E-types and old XJRs knocking about and all the blokes were about 60 odd so I think I was safe Sent from the golf club...
  17. Yes young Padawan Sent from the golf club... Excellent - ordered the pal version and awaiting delivery from abroad! If you have a 12v battery you can test it out on your tv if it has rca video input Sent from the golf club...
  18. Very true but I just can't justify £500+ for XBone + Forza which won't even work with my wheel setup, you will have the same issue Will...
  19. PS4 for me in the new yearand pretty much everyone I have spoken too even die hard xBox360 users.., Sent from the golf club...
  20. Not always a good thing, so did Jimmy Saville... Read up a bit on Paul and glad to be proved wrong
  21. I'm with Husky on EA I will not be buying another FIFA 'update' for £50 it is just a rip off, minor changes and new squads in any other game that would be a patch but not with FIFA
  22. I had to mention bling didn't I
  23. The badge is part of the grille, I am sure you could take it off but it would maybe ruin the grille underneath...
×
×
  • Create New...