Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Be careful with the connectors under the seats Ian they are a pain to get to and each is a different type! Not much in the way of slack in the cables either I took my seats out now and again for cleaning and rerouting cables etc, its also easy to give the seats a really good clean up too and not a big job once you know about the connectors its 4 bolts each side, 5 minute job Sent from the golf club...
  2. You getting a haircut with the winnings too Ian Sent from the golf club...
  3. Dark on a light car, light on a dark car Sent from the golf club...
  4. Saw it on the news, his 'family & friends' say it all they were like rent a mob, if he was such a kind and gentle man with no links to crime like they are making out then he will surely be turning in his grave at these events.... Another thing, his entire family are on benefits but he had a massive old style funeral, yeah no drug money or gang money there whatsoever.... Sent from the golf club...
  5. I think it has been around more than 10 years, I am sure I used to laugh at it when I was at Uni Agreed it used to be very funny but now just bile... I have to say plenty of 350s that I have seen on here and at meets that I would gladly nominate for 'Shed of the week' Sent from the golf club...
  6. Makes me chuckle when people say the Milltek is too quiet or too stock, for an everyday drive it is perfect, with HFCs it is orgasmic.... The Zed is a lovely car with a nice engine note, putting a loud exhaust on totally spoils that for me, Milltek is just right, quiet when your cruising and loud enough when you want it to be Sent from the golf club...
  7. When are you going on Celebrity Big Brother Sent from the golf club...
  8. £156.00 won't buy much Ady that the value of his 370 after buggering around with it so much ? It was only worth that to start with Sent from the golf club...
  9. Obviously didn't drive hard enough then...... I expect to get that this year from a diesel Sent from the golf club...
  10. Happy to ferry people around whenever.... I might even get a suit and hat Sent from the golf club...
  11. Are you a man or..... hang on silly question Sent from the golf club...
  12. I have a back seat that fits 4...... just Sent from the golf club...
  13. Nope both Turbos are working fine now thanks I may take you up on a passenger ride if I can crowbar Liam out of the seat Devils bridge Sent from the golf club...
  14. yup Eileen was busy calling me back Sent from the golf club...
  15. Oops forgot I don't have a Zed, oh well just have to disguise the Jaaaaag Sent from the golf club...
  16. 1. glrnet+1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 2. Ken 24th & 25th Drives Hotel booked 23rd ,24th & 25th 3. Ebized +1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 4. Darren-B 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 5. Will370z +1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 6. Paddy78 +1 24th & 25th Drives. Hotel booked 23rd, 24th & 25th 7. Buster + Mrs Buster 24h & 25h Drives..Hotel booked 23ed,24th & 25th 8. Wasso + Mrs Wasso 23rd, 24th & 25th for everything!! (Booked) 9. TheBountyBarKid +1 23rd-25th booked. 10. SpursMadDave +1 23rd, 24th & 25th. Sent from the golf club...
  17. Politics & Religion huh... Sent from the golf club...
  18. Sent from the golf club...
  19. I would imagine PC, XBone & PS4 Bbbbut, I've only got a PS3... Haha they may make a PS3 version you never know as there is still a big owner base out there... Sent from the golf club...
  20. I still say tool, he probably thinks a devils advocate is a drink.... Sent from the golf club... Turns out it is hahaha http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink248.html I shall miss you when you are independant Sent from the golf club...
  21. I still say tool, he probably thinks a devils advocate is a drink.... Sent from the golf club...
  22. I fear RT has made himself look a massive tool here..... Sent from the golf club...
  23. That is one sorry looking mutt.... He looked so cool in the bandana too Sent from the golf club...
  24. Can't imagine anyone not liking him, unless they have tried to take the p1$$ as he is definitely not to be messed with It's always the nice ones that are the real hard bar stewards Not at the golf club tonight Dave ? Slow down, little Jaguar Keep cool, little Thunderbird Ford Read more: Chuck Berry - Jaguar And Thunderbird Lyrics | MetroLyrics Yes I am in the lounge bar cheers
×
×
  • Create New...