Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. One of my favourite pics and was taken in Wales too Ebized, glrnet, Darren-b, wasso, me, will 370z & octet Ken was there too but he took the pic
  2. How many sleeps Sent from the golf club...
  3. Yaaaaarrrrrp (scrape) yaaaaaarrrrpppp (sparks) yaaaaaaarrrrrppppp Sent from the golf club...
  4. I had 3 in one night in Norwich many moons ago..... happy days Sent from the golf club...
  5. I went from a buddy club to a milltek with berks, absolutely loved that combo. Buddy club was too droney for me too, awesome sound for short blasts though... Sent from the golf club...
  6. I don't think so amd anyway how do you prove that this was the first time the light has come on? No doubt it isn't but how would you prove that? Sent from the golf club... Was or wasn't? I guess there isn't a way to prove it's come on before but at least it's a straw to grasp at. Just really bad luck, I mean you can't really give it the beans on a test drive and most don't last long enough to get everything right up to temp even... Fingers crossed it is just an exhaust air flow sensor or something that is fairly cheap and easily accessible Sent from the golf club...
  7. I don't think so amd anyway how do you prove that this was the first time the light has come on? No doubt it isn't but how would you prove that? Sent from the golf club...
  8. using my own images against me thats a low blow Sent from the golf club...
  9. Sent from the golf club...
  10. Sent from the golf club...
  11. Can I have my thong back at some point please, and tell your mates they still owe me for the strippagram big boy Sent from the golf club...
  12. Sent from the golf club...
  13. I don't do any of those..... Sent from the golf club...
  14. Me with my little lad Sent from the golf club...
  15. No comment as I don't do the book of faces.... Sent from the golf club...
  16. Epic endorsement and although my travel time to Kaizers is ever so slightly shorter at 10 minutes I completely agree Sent from the golf club...
  17. Who cares what anyone else thinks Jay, not my cup of tea really looks wise but I am sure you will enjoy it as least as mucb as you did the Zeds..... Sent from the golf club...
  18. Sent from the golf club...
  19. Good luck, hopefully something minor Sent from the golf club...
  20. With my Valentine card...
  21. Iv'e been playing a lot of flappy birds.... Sent from the golf club...
  22. Great news that she is on the mend, don't think of it as vets bills, think of it that you just supercharged Tia and the Zed was fast enough anyway Sent from the golf club...
  23. I bet Bob likes them Sent from the golf club...
  24. Fixed...... ok right, yeah... glad they have a good support line, seems it's needed Sent from the golf club...
  25. Iv'e got one of those t-shirts from 3 years back but they were NOT gentle with me Sent from the golf club... That is why he now has a Jag They got Dave to wash everyone`s car Thinking about it, we could get some T-Shirts done. Everyone will think it is a massive stag weekend Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...