Jump to content

ATTAK Z

Members
  • Posts

    12,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ATTAK Z

  1. I guess at under 20K
  2. Dave, Dave, Dave. Sell it to me
  3. Yeah welcome
  4. PM me Stan I have a solution.
  5. I tried the Turtle Wax Dry and Shine today in the rain ! Did the job well and I like it. It's supposed to last 10 weeks I think. Anyone got experience of this ?
  6. Don't want one ... no nice noise !
  7. Sorry you've got problems, we have tyre experts on here and they'll be along shortly I'm sure. In the meantime, welcome to our club and can we have some pics of your Nismo please.
  8. Welcome to our club
  9. RIP Eddie ... your music will live forever.
  10. Well if that's the case, mine are going to outlive me !!!
  11. Do you know how you caught the virus Stan ?
  12. @Ekona How's things at work Dan, many got it ?
  13. I understand there will be a mini 5.4 inch screen, i.e. similar in size to a 5. I prefer my 5 to my 7 so a new 12 mini will suit me down to the ground.
  14. Throw it in a bucket of water ... or (seriously) that may be the problem ?
  15. The only thing that has held up development of a fusion 'machine' over the last 30 years is the oil industry with too much to lose ... I think
  16. Lovely thing that ... please put more photos in here
  17. @stanski Stan ! Stan ! Pick up thi musket and get thi sig photo sorted pleeeeezze
  18. Hi Lexx, I'm still here, nice to hear from you again
  19. The legendary MPS4S
  20. Could this be the next GTR ?
  21. Gave the 911 a bit of a clean yesterday and took it out to the canal this afternoon before the sun disappears for 6 months
  22. Like I said, 405 bhp is plenty for me, any more, and you'll have to lift off every 3 seconds to stay within the law; so let's agree on that then.
  23. Did someone advocate DIESEL ?
×
×
  • Create New...