Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. was he wrestling the deer to the ground in anger or holding it and shouting 'Why god, why?! Take me instead!'?
  2. There was a thread recently where someone had put them of a 350 so they difinitely fit. I can't remember if she said she used spacers though.. Does look very
  3. jeepers! Looked like the crash in Sly Stallone film - driven or driver or whatever it was.
  4. Did that last week, no response so I assume he's no longer doing them
  5. This is what mine currently looks like..... I quite like the JDM numberplate though and I don't think I could securely stick a JDM plate to the bumper. I was looking at the other group buy / for sale thread with custom made mounts in aluminium and secured through the towing eye - no reply though so I think that might have finished. is it in good condition and if it is how much you want for it?
  6. fancy selling it, or are you keeping it to remind you of happier times?
  7. I've managed to break my numberplate mount (while trying to fix it of course! ) and currently have no numberplate attached to front of car. Does anyone know where I can get either a direct replacement or more prefferable, a better version? Main issue I have is finding something that also covers up the 2 stonking big holes on the front
  8. can the HID bulbs just be plugged in with 2003 import or would I also need ballasts?
  9. Chilli at Horsforth Shell station - had a chat about your spoiler! Sunset on Station Road Horsforth. Blade following me along the A65 yesterday GM parked up at the locksmith on New Road Side Kuro parked in middle of Leeds - never seen as many stone chips in my entire life! Most I've ever seen in Leeds - obviously becoming far too common now!
  10. and the 'Z' LED lights!
  11. I was at petrol station tonight when a chap pulled up in a Chilli red with a very nice spoiler on. We got chatting a little and he directed me to where he got it. I've not seen it before and wondered if anyone else has seen it or if it is based upon something more exotic?
  12. Your showing your postcode on the autotrader add
  13. where do you live biscuit?
  14. my boot has never popped open properly since I bought it. At first I tried removing the weight bolted to the boot lid, but this did nothing at all. After this I assumed the fault lay with the gas struts and so have been on look out for a replacement set, as I was looking today I came across the thread about the penny trick and though I might as well give that a try. Went to take off the springs and found one of them bent at a 90 degree angle - problem found! after a lot of fiddling around I managed to remove the spring and stud and heat the stud to a point where I could manipulate it to a straight rod again, boot now opens as it should! No more dropping all my bags while I try simultaneously pressing the boot release and lifting the boot lid!
  15. seems like plenty of imports around at the £8k mark, why not try one of them and get it kitted yourself?
  16. how bizzare! At least you have the perfect opportunity to get them hooked up, that's my job for next week as well!
  17. see above - that's the kinda thing I'm talking about. I need a few to attach my newly acquired wheel arch liner but not sure what sizes to go for - can anyone shed any light on this for me?
  18. okay so it took me 2 months to check for holes behind my plate but I finally checked, and guess what - there are two big holes Will an import plate sit in middle of grille or will it still be high enough to cover the holes in bumper? Let me know as I may have broken my plate holder in process of checking for holes and may also be driving around with no plate anymore!
  19. sounds like you had a great little day out, remember - slow and steady wins the race!
  20. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36891
  21. you and Martin after the same car? Race!
  22. I can't imagine ever spending £50k for a hot hatch, not even a superhot hatch!
  23. better story and pics here --> http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default ... ryId=21979
  24. that is pretty bad, although he does look cool on the truck smoking - and we all know smoking makes you look cool
×
×
  • Create New...