Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. thought as much
  2. I've used 3.1Gb since buying it a year ago...still gives me plenty with 500Mb per month though
  3. Sarah - what exactly is the difference between the v1 and v2 side skirts?
  4. there has been an influx of posts recentley regarding street racing with more powerful cars, then the utter shock of getting beaten. They are usually followed by a different post asking "how can I make my zed faster so I can beat a M3 / charabang(?) / lambo / jet fighter (delete as appropiate)"
  5. how can you tell what amount of data you use on a monthly basis? Need to check it is below the maximum, [ which I'm sure it will be as I generally use the iphone to browse the forum ] so I can find my new tariff
  6. mazumobile, or whatever it is called, will give me £180 for my old 3g and to upgrade it will cost me £60 - looks like I'm getting an iPhone4 Oh and zedrush - my gf and her sister both have different HTC phones and I really don't see why people rate them over the iphone!
  7. I think the last thing you need is power upgrades!
  8. Linky?
  9. it would be a lot cheaper to just get some old parts, clean them up and stick a clock on them.
  10. looks good, just not £100 good.
  11. my car was stranded for 3 weeks over winter, but that's because I live at the bottom of a rather steep hill so there was never a chance for me
  12. seen a few OEM bumpers done like this, looks good IMO. I had everything ready to carbon wrap mine but I had a change of heart just before I did it.
  13. surely they shouldn't have been able to completely cover the car in swirls from just one wash?!
  14. UNABASHED

    New Toy

    lovely I think one day I'll have to start a project like that!
  15. you can get big bags of them from ebay - but there's LOADS in a bag. search for popper fixings or something like that I think it was. I needed some but ended up just taking 'spares' from elsewhere on the car
  16. Where are you having it all fitted and painted? I'm needed some bit fitted and sprayed in next few weeks but not sure of places to go...
  17. saw it too, poor zed! There was no way on earth I was taking mine!
  18. Im sure you already did this thread and got answers or was that someone else?
  19. I wonder if I'm still meeting him 100 miles away from home next Saturday morning - not had any message from him?!
  20. Onwards and upwards!
  21. my windscreen cracked at exactly the same time as yours it seems - spooky!
  22. As I said in your other thread, Burley Hill Garage have been alright with me. They are also part of the Good Garage Scheme.
  23. it's funny because it's true!
×
×
  • Create New...