Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. he might mean his is modded - chill
  2. Fight you for it I'm in
  3. yikes! So they won't be continuing the drive and ride section after this I assume?!
  4. seen a few people do this but it was never reffered to as a clear car bra. My mate had his new beamer done and it looked good actually, I thought it would spoil the shine but it was just as sexy As to where it was done I have no idea - sorry!
  5. just incase anyone else is looking for a body shop in leeds at some point, I've found a thread on Pistonheads detailing a few; http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... rk%20Shops
  6. Looks nice - welcome to the club
  7. Can't wait - I'll be test fitting it on Saturday then getting it booked in for spraying asap! One question for you as you might know, how is the bottom of the diffuser section held up?
  8. I'm picking it up Saturday
  9. whoops!
  10. +1 it's the best way to deal with things that can go wrong!
  11. excuse my crap geography, but where is Bentley?? I want to say the North but I'm far from sure
  12. I was all for a new bumper until I got some nicer mesh at front and clear reflectos in - makes such a difference!
  13. dam, can't view ebay at work! what price is it going for and is it a v1 or v2?
  14. the zed's V isn't the best sounding V at all tbh, and if you go for a JDM then the exhaust note is practically none existant. A lot of JDM owners, myself included, have swapped the crappy JDM box for a UK box - far better! Oh, and Welcome to the forum!
  15. UNABASHED

    Oh dear

    of the sister??
  16. nope not lowered, some 3mm spacers on the front though to bring it out a tad more oh and that front bumper has to go! the match is pretty spot on to the naked eye but the camera has really picked up on it there. the previous owner ruined it and my drive had its way with the sides, so combined with the millions of stone chips its going. you thinking respray the OEM bumper or something a bit more special?
  17. my zed has the chrome nismo writing on back from previous owner, I keep debating if I should take it off or not...
  18. not good mate, hope you get it sorted
  19. Yeah thats pretty much covered tbh Yours got nicked didnt it ? seems so
  20. I got a replacement liner from the Z man, Lee had them as well.
  21. purple??
  22. I'm LOVING the purple!
  23. I would honestly love to be swayed to the Desire as that seemed to be the only real competitor to the iphone but after playing on it it feels cheaper than iphone 4, screen is no where near as nice, fewer apps, shorter battery life and phone will fetch hundreds of £'s less when it comes to selling at end of contract. I do like the widgets and lack of itunes though
  24. sell it to me
  25. you need to jailbreak for those features
×
×
  • Create New...